Really Sons of Anarchy...You Start the Show off Like this?

maron

Okay so I have been adamant with the Sons not getting laid enough this year. Well to start the show with some corny music, everyone is shown getting some. Do I really need to know or see a white supramist giving to Juice in the jail....

this show is become more stretched than juice is...

Its so bad and the episodes are super long now making it drag on forever. Last nite was first time I fast forwarded through some of the nonsense. I do not want to see Tig having sex with a tranny or a 10 minute dialogue of him expressing his love for said tranny. Jax spends all day orchestrating death of others or actively killing ppl but is scared to death of child protective services...plz.

They all turn into sharpshooters this final season. Especially with the pistols. Headshots and intentional limb/appendage shots galore.

they all spent a few minutes at the range before the season. I remember the first season in the 4th or so episode when they started shooting at at a rival gang outside some bar only a few feet away with no cover and no one hit anything. Helen Keller would have killed at least half a dozen..