Rito.....tell me a bedtime story..

Teddy kgb

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rito knows the game, and he knows they all have an ulterior motive. I doubt he would be offended.

Alpha fukks / Beta bucks - it's a real thing. Colombian broads are no different.

I doubt so either, but I am in no position to piss off anybody that has been in a situation that I have not...

She's hot......looks Asian ......but anyway you spin it, good for you how long did it last? Sorry I wasn't around for the online divorse that everyone knows about...

Actually don't care too much about the relationship but would like to hear how the game got harder then before......getting outs or the game itself?

She's hot......looks Asian ......but ho anyway you spin it, good for you how long did it last? Sorry I wasn't around for the online divorse that everyone knows about...

Actually don't care too much about the relationship but would like to hear how the game got harder then before......getting outs or the game itself?

Well there used to be way more books, with way different lines, and they'd let you win way more.  Like for example the BP group that's here.  They have BetPhoenix, BetMania, Skybook, etc.   They won't let you win anything now.  Those 3 used to be 3 separate books.   I won a shitload at BP and they paid it all.  I won some at both of the others.   Now from the 3 it's actually one book and they cut limits after like 2 bets.  

So, you've gone from almost a hundred books that pay to like 5, and almost none let you win.   Granted you can win unlimited at pinnacle/bookmaker, but they don't put up easy props, teasers, etc.  At least not anymore --- ie bookmaker paid +180 3 team nfl teasers for years, I made a fking ton there on those.  now they pay +140.  

Rito bald. There's hope for me.........

Dude you would get laid with the hottest broads on the planet in Colombia if you have a bit of money, pal.

The sex with these hot young cunts will be passionate, exciting, and fun. But never EVER start to believe they love you or ever will.

They won't, it's just a game. Understand this and you will have a great fucking time.

I used to bang 18-24 yr old Cuban broads when I vacationed there. Stunning lookers, fucked me silly, really appeared to be into me and were very jealous when they saw me with other girls. I understood why, and I played the game just like them.

Nowadays I get off having sex with hookers that don't like what they have to do with me to earn $30. The more repulsed they are the more intense my orgasms are.  :bulb

I doubt so either, but I am in no position to piss off anybody that has been in a situation that I have not...

I hear you pal, you're being considerate and respectful. A mans man -  :cheers

I was just letting you know that from my experiences with him rito is cool with all of this stuff

I don't understand the 'not being able to get down card' not that I don't believe it I just don't understand it.....

Pinnacle says they will never limit or boot a player, why would you need BetPhx?

Of all the shit I've mentioned in this thread that I made money at, pinnacle basically offers none of it.   10 years ago everyone has +180 on 3 team 6 pt nfl teasers.  What does pinnacle pay, +140, and they wont even give you the real line.  Like if the line is -2.5, pinny puts up -1 -125 so if you tease +1 you only get +7.   Or the props I've mentioned yea pinny don't have those.

If you are some super good originator making millions then year, you can't get your full position even at pinnacle.  And even pinny opens with really small limits which is when lines are softest. 

The stuff I bet at pinny today is all small market with limits <1k.  So sure I'd like to get more than that on Colombian soccer, but it's not like you can bet that most places.  It's not NFL.  

I don't know who is telling you they can't get down or what sport they are referring too.   Either they are trying to bet some really small market, or their roll is 8 figures.