Rito.....tell me a bedtime story..

Teddy kgb

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your time and thoughts Rito.....lim crashing out 25 minutes past my cut off.......if it's not too much trouble can you tell me where your username came from?

I'll check in the morning......

When I was traveling in south america I thought I wanted to be a revolutionary.

https://www.amazon.com/Conversations-Durito-Stories-Zapatistas-Neoliberalism/dp/1570271186?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Durito is black beetle in subcomandante marcos' writing.   Got shortened to rito by people online

Aw man do I have some good ones... Here's a quick one, I'm 19 years old and am killing it in the NFL, up about 30k on the season heading into the week before thanksgiving. I bet 8 games for 4K each and I go 0-8 lost everything I made in about 2 and a half months time in one day. Up until this day I was betting 300-1000 per game for the most part..

Aw man do I have some good ones... Here's a quick one, I'm 19 years old and am killing it in the NFL, up about 30k on the season heading into the week before thanksgiving. I bet 8 games for 4K each and I go 0-8 lost everything I made in about 2 and a half months time in one day. Up until this day I was betting 300-1000 per game for the most part..

. Was it the weekend before Thanksgiving or the weekend after Thanksgiving? I wasn't clear on that. The only reason I ask is about 10 -15 years or so ago? I had the same bad weekend right after Thanksgiving. I also went 0-8! I didn't lose nearly as much as you, but it was enough. And now every year the weekend after Thanksgiving makes me nervous in the proa

. Was it the weekend before Thanksgiving or the weekend after Thanksgiving? I wasn't clear on that. The only reason I ask is about 10 -15 years or so ago? I had the same bad weekend right after Thanksgiving. I also went 0-8! I didn't lose nearly as much as you, but it was enough. And now every year the weekend after Thanksgiving makes me nervous in the proa

Sorry to hear IAG . It was the Sunday before thanksgiving because I remember distinctly the night before thanksgiving counting the cash and being so damn pissed I was handing it all back to him... Very valuable lesson that night..

19yrs old and up 30k on the NFL season......damn went for the kill shot and got killed