ALL IN on Penguins game 6!

plommer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two straight games DeBoer dressed Wingels and Zubrus and then basically didn't use them. They played about 5 minutes apiece in each of the last two games.

Horrible move. Fatigue is a factor essentially using only ten forwards.

It showed tonight, with the Penguins generating many more chances.

Two straight games DeBoer dressed Wingels and Zubrus and then basically didn't use them. They played about 5 minutes apiece in each of the last two games.

the only thing zubrus did was kick a goal in his own net... he and polak do a lot of dumb things

Frustrating game for me.

After seeing 5 goals in the 1st period I was thinking that the goalies would tighten up and the game wouldn't be high scoring.

Pens totally dominated the Sharks and lose. Unbelievable. Sharks have Murray to thank for the win.

I won't even guess what the line will be for game 6 but if Pens are the dog they are an auto play. Not that they aren't already.

Frustrating game for me.

After seeing 5 goals in the 1st period I was thinking that the goalies would tighten up and the game wouldn't be high scoring.

Pens totally dominated the Sharks and lose. Unbelievable. Sharks have Murray to thank for the win.

I won't even guess what the line will be for game 6 but if Pens are the dog they are an auto play. Not that they aren't already.

penguins will be an underdog

you'll get minimum +120

San Jose is winning they got heart they are destined to win it

Yeah I'm with you......no big deal because I didn't bet it but I posted at EOG that the Sharks were by far and away the best value on the board at +2,500 to win the cup....I knew the Ducks and the Kings were frauds and thought just getting here would give a nice scalp.....thou I had them playing Washington

Sj has looked old and slow this series. mainly because they are old and slow

can that goalie pull another horseshoe out of his ass 2 more games. no way

Kolzer it seems as though only you and I see this.

There are plenty of guys here that think the Sharks will win and are betting on them.

I disagree with them completely.