Rito and WVU.....check in

Teddy kgb

Well, Boomaker takes 5k on sides and 3k on ml, so theres 8k * 225 is almost 2million.

Here's your problem, he's really saying that not a single spread put up by the bookmakers or bet by the market was with 1pt of being accurate?   Every single game has value on one side?   That's absurd.

That's a good point rito.....but I don't know if that's what he's really saying, I think he he just puts all the games in front of him and says as a whole he can beat them for 56% and maybe cherry picking results in a lower pct?

That's me speculating.....

There are certainly 56% plays available in ncaab, but i doubt more than 1/3 of the games have +ev lines available at any point.    Probably less.  I bet around 1 out of every 6 totals and those are way softer than sides.

Why does this guy do write ups on games? Is he selling picks and trying to get a business going? When he quotes a line, is it readily obtainable?

Great first question that I don't have an answer to....

Second part answer is no...

3rd part if say off the top of my head don't hold me to this....it's 50% at his number and 25% both ways on losing and gaining

Great first question that I don't have an answer to....

Second part answer is no...

3rd part if say off the top of my head don't hold me to this....it's 50% at his number and 25% both ways on losing and gaining

He must be trying to get something going. That's a lot of work to entertain people and boost your own ego. I can see sending out a line for people to bet if you were wanting to be buddies with people. But a write up? 

Does he send you multiple emails per day as the lines move or sending one email with the games he likes at the number he says he is betting?

Let's see a couple write ups. I'm interested to see this guy's stuff.

OK. So here's the problem in following a good handicapper which you probably already know. The handicapper knows the good games and you don't. He bets and gets down and everyone else follows right behind him because there are lots of people that can spot a good line. He sends you that pick and it is no good because it pushes two or three times in a 100 and you lose on the half point or full point two or three times in 100. So his 56% turns to crap.

Now you are left with the games that haven't moved. If you've seen a good line, you know how long it lasts. So he's done all this writing up and sending and it is still available so probably not all the great a bet. Then you've got the ones that went the other way and they aren't winners.

So when you follow this guy, you've got to lay off the stuff that has moved because that is gone. And bet the others as coinflips and hope it works out. 

So if we assume that this guy is a 56% handicapper and you can't get 25% of the bets (all the good ones because he is good for a lot less than 25%), we can be pretty sure how this is going to work out for you. 

So, I would change my advice and say bet 2.2% on his best bets that are available and 1.1% on everything else. This would only be because you have confidence in his ability to beat efficient lines and want to have enough down to produce a good return and not because the picks are likely to win.

If you look at Right Angle Sports, they get their picks in early because all the good stuff is gone later and he talks now about how much tougher the market is. His releases are almost all totals now. There are just too many eggheads running models for the lines to be too far off. There is definitely stuff at the open