Railturd a troll in real life, too, I guess?

KingRevolver

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

After the video is over it takes you to more of his vids and that one with channel 5 news is so creepy funny........is she pregnant? Lol

jfc I watched

what a social retard

Is that a wrap

is that a wrap

What is the ladies last name, what is her name. is she expecting, whats her last name, is that a wrap

I thought Railbird was an act until I met him.....he actually hooked me up with a Pinny account like 3-4yrs ago and the agent couldn't drop off my money for whatever the reason one week so Rail said he would pay me so I met him at a pub.....he kept me waiting like 45minutes so when he got there I only had time for one beer........it was an experience, he really is Railbird...I dont mean that in a bad way because I like the guy but as you can see from the vids he has his quirks....wish I had time for more then one because I'd most likely have some good stories....

Guest boatboatboat

channel 5

you are channel 5 right?

Channel 5?

"no dullard we are channel 17, we stole this van with the Big # 5 on it, but don't tell anyone"

channel 5

you are channel 5 right?

Channel 5?

"no dullard we are channel 17, we stole this van with the Big # 5 on it, but don't tell anyone"

I just watched it again it's too good.........She looks preggers lol........kids are pussies for wearing wetsuits........your smart, you're smart.......is she expecting?

Hydrolics........

Was the old man really upholding the law though? Id like to see the language of said law.

His hat had no name of any political candidate. Of course we know thats Trumps slogan. But where is the line drawn?

thats like saying the old guy deserved to be behind you in the ticket line at the movies because you could out run him in the parking lot...

he is a senior...probably donating his time.....op of film did it for e-penis reasons