Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you deem, don't allow the fuck tards to run you off

Boat, awaited your mediation statement and never got it.

Deem will be departing June 17th. Joey owes me $1,000 as well. Guy tried to pull a Brock by weaseling but Deem too smart for widdle Joey.

Now Joey follows deem.

Good vid boats. Hope you the best.

Guest boatboatboat

Teddy if you hear a news story

"man discovered to have eaten 7 people after he held them captive"

what is the first image you think of as far as a the profile of who committed the crime

Guest boatboatboat

The father of Omar Mateen, identified by police as the man behind the carnage at an Orlando nightclub early Sunday morning, is an Afghan man who holds strong political views, including support for the Afghan Taliban. In a video he posted on Saturday, he appears to be portraying himself as the president of Afghanistan. Seddique Mateen, who has been referred to as Mir Seddique in early news reports, hosted the “Durand Jirga Show” on a channel called Payam-e-Afghan, which broadcasts from California. In it, the elder Mateen speaks in the Dari language on a variety of political subjects. He doesn't always make much sense

So he is a tard who happened to be Muslim and hated gays

Shit lets export em all

Africans are the biggest cannibols on the planet......

Mexicans are the #1 race that does pedophile...

Muslims are the #1 Hate group....

But ask anyone about all three of those things and who they thought were #1 race and they would say White........because like You Boat and You Hammer you're both brainwashed...

White guy owns a gun......he has a small dick

Black guy owns a gun......crickets...

White guy owns a Monster truck.......over compansating for something (small dick)

Black guy owns a pimped out ride.......he likes pimped out rides...

You're fvcking brainwashed Boat, no way around it.....stop listening to channel L7 weenie news and think for yourself..

Guest boatboatboat

White guy owns a gun......he has a small dick

Black guy owns a gun......crickets...

White guy owns a Monster truck.......over compansating for something (small dick)

Black guy owns a pimped out ride.......he likes pimped out rides...

You're fvcking brainwashed Boat, no way around it.....stop listening to channel L7 weenie news and think for yourself..

I own 30+ guns and 3 trucks

try again Ted

looking for da bright side as I am wont to do.....we see this kook killer has helped provoke Trump into extending his streak of asshat tweets

The big money Repubs are increasingly willing to concede this election to Hillary rather than stand behind the pumpkin skinned donald as he refuses to stop with the self-sabotage

I ain't telling Boat to think like me Barfag.....you liberals think you're so witty.....but you guys are brainwashed clowns......nothing more but maybe less..

Let's check back in 3 months and discuss the next attack on America and you can tell me how your Muslim friends are doing...

heh...."attack on America" .....your new description of a gay nightclub shooting? At least you are finally glossing gays as good Americans

there's still hope for ya, brutha