Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

Ted in the next 60 days in the United States which do you think there will be more of

#1 People killed via gun fire not related to a terrorist act

#2 People killed by the driver of a car who is drunk

#3 People killed by a Muslim terrorist  

Granted all are horrible things..........

But which do you think is our biggest concern in our every day life?

Do you know how many people who kill know their victims? It's over 90% so stop already.......I don't care if a guy kills his wife and kids in the next 60 days that's domestic violence it happens......we're talking about a group of people killing in the name of religion? Why can't you get that thru your tiny fvcking brain?

Nobody but a terriost is going to shoot up a night club or blow up a marathon or fly planes into a building........Muslims are the biggest problem we face as a nation as the rest is expected when living with 1 billion people it's called colateral damage

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I don't care if a guy kills his wife and kids in the next 60 days Why can't you get that thru your tiny fvcking brain?

Oh you have gotten it thru to me

near rain forest areas, or outback?

None above.

RAAF Base Amberley (ICAO: YAMB) is a Royal Australian Air Force base located 8 km (5.0 mi) southwest of Ipswich, Queensland and 50 km (31 mi) southwest of Brisbane. It is currently home to No. 1 Squadron and No. 6 Squadron (operating the F/A-18F Super Hornet), No. 33 Squadron (taking delivery of the Airbus KC-30A) and No. 36 Squadron (operating the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III jet transport). Amberley is also home to Army units making up the 9th Force Support Battalion (9FSB). RAAF Amberley is the largest operational base in the Air Force, employing over 5,000 uniformed and civilian personnel

The car companies are granted asylum up to the death of 25 out of every 100,000 car buyers because if not they would not function, they would be sued out of business and everyone would lose their job......death is and should be expected in certain ways of live......that being said this is not one of them....no place for death of Americans because they are not Muslims

Ted serious question

What are your thoughts on the US bombing other countries that do things Uncle Sam doesn't agree with?

It's not black and white but here's my answer....

I want All Muslims out of my country and sent back to their dirt farms......when that happens I would not want America to set foot in their nation for any reason.....let them live like the rats they are...

If we have to deal with their BS then they will have to deal with our bombing....

It's not black and white but here's my answer....

I want All Muslims out of my country and sent back to their dirt farms......when that happens I would not want America to set foot in their nation for any reason.....let them live like the rats they are...

If we have to deal with their BS then they will have to deal with our bombing....

Fine, but how do you do this?

All I hear about is respecting the constitution.  I don't think you can toss American born citizens for their religion, unless you want to tear up the constitution and become a police st.