Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

Guest boatboatboat

So what made him kill those people? His gayness or his religion?

we will never know for certain

likely some bizarre combo in his demented mind

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

ISIS claims responsibility for Orlando mass shooting

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shooting-at-orlando-nightclub-pulse-isis-takes-responsibility/

Is this another case of you knowing more but cannot reveal ?

Sam

you do understand they will take credit for anything that cause harm and in any fashion is plausible they participated in

lord did you expect them to say "nope, not us"

dullard

I believe he was gay or bi also never said he wasn't, he also pledged allegiance to ISIS in a 911 call and his father is pro Taliban so radical Islam played a significant part in these killings.

Where does the pro-taliban father info come from?   IN his interview he certainly does not play the part.  I'm sure he could be lying, if there's a real source for that info.

Guest boatboatboat

from what I have read this has not been confirmed.  The site that he supposedly was using had no record of him

multiple people saying he was

former class mate included who he asked out

Guest boatboatboat

are you asking the FBI to show all they have uncovered?

that wouldn't be wise would it?

easy enough to prove.  yet it hasn't happened despite multiple people making the claim

Guest boatboatboat

The strongest evidence is that a classmate said he asked him out.....wow case closed its a hate crime

I would put more weight in E wife statement saying he was gay

ISIS would love to take credit but didn't. his wife knew he was gay too. knew she wasn't going to get any from him and dropped him off at the club a few times. if you wanted your wife to drop you off at a gay night club, what would she tell you. she knew but he couldn't be open about it and was so jealous of seeing what was going on at the club and he couldn't come out. he even told gays he was married with child but wanted some dick. so sad

When were they classmates high school or college? The guy was 29 so he was 17/18 as a senior is that when it occurred 11/12 years ago?

Is the classmate gay because if he is I'm saying it's all about the drama like the 62yr old transgender you swore dated him just yesterday Boat.....what happened to that story haven't heard much since, must not have made Fox News right?

or we could go with statements from Kevin west who has said the shooter contacted him many times via a gay chat app

Maybe he was going to go the serial killer route and set up a date and kill them one at a time...

I want a confirmed date, don't care about chat....I chat with u guys all day so if I shot up a gay club what would they think at my Union Hall when they found that out?

'Say what, Teddy chatted with guys all day named Gijoe, uncle dildo, Kingrevolver and Speem?

Guest boatboatboat

bbb , what is the point you are trying to make with the gay angle ?

The point is that there are signs this was motivated by a person who had deep hatred for gays in a very twisted fashion

yes he is Muslim. USA born

But to within moments jump to the conclusion that this crime is an attack of US soil by some arm of an organized terrorist group is irresponsible IMO.

Its the easy way out to scream "sand Ni@@ers are to blame" and just write it off.

There are many signs this was the act of a man with a deep dark mental illness, who used the mention of ISIS (as well as other groups) to instill fear, but in reality had no connection to them. He has a history of doing that is why the FBI investigated him years ago. He pulled this shit before. trying to intimidate people by claiming he has connections.

It may very well turn out they find deep and long standing ties to ISIS and prove beyond any reasonable doubt this is indeed an act of radical terrorism . But until that time I like to keep an open mind and advocate for all plausible causes.

If that makes me "naïve" so be it.........

Hell yesterday Ted was gonna eat his hat if I could show anything outside of the Shemale article that said he was gay.

Today, have shown 3-4 more..................ted hasn't said boo about his hat

Funny how that works

Guest boatboatboat

plausible

was just reading another article from a gay friend of his, who says that the shooter was very social awkward and no one really liked him and that caused him a great deal of stress

Maybe he was going to go the serial killer route and set up a date and kill them one at a time...