Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the other California shooter (that no one cared about because was white). Shot up the sororiety house because no girls would fk him.

You used this before about the Charleston shooter. You must have missed how the Confederate flag was systematically wiped from the history books.

Guest boatboatboat

Sam are you aware the reason he was investigated by the FBI prior was that in attempt to intimidate someone he claimed to have terriorist connections.

FBI found none

The wacknut has a history of saying he is things that he isnt

You seem to. Only date Hispanics. Always blaming the evil white man. I see a pattern.

Who said I only date hispanics?

Where I am blaming the white man.   I am equally bothered by a muslim shooting up a gay club as I am by a white guy shooting up a school.  You are not.

Guest boatboatboat

why not?  It will all (mostly) come out eventually and since this guy likely was operating on his own what would it hurt?

As long as I can recall criminal investigations have always held pretty close to the vest some information

I am sure they have reasons

key word 'likely"

Sam are you aware the reason he was investigated by the FBI prior was that in attempt to intimidate someone he claimed to have terriorist connections.

FBI found none

The wacknut has a history of saying he is things that he isnt

Wow.

Guy was investigated a couple times by FBI because he claimed to be something.

Guy last week buys a gun, nothing pops up when purchasing because FBI said this guy is just a prankster and harmless.

Guy shoots 100 people.

To me it sounds like this wakcnut says something and means it.