Mac's Speed Shop

CarolinaKid

just got in here ro the day and i have got to say Max speed shop was very good, if you want a laid back jeans or shorts pants ect sit down.great selection of beers from everywhere and tvs all over the place.imo will be a great low key place to watch a game and just chill out.....i would have np going back again and again.btw i went with the pull pork platter

just got in here ro the day and i have got to say Max speed shop was very good, if you want a laid back jeans or shorts pants ect sit down.great selection of beers from everywhere and tvs all over the place.imo will be a great low key place to watch a game and just chill out.....i would have np going back again and again.btw i went with the pull pork platter

did you see anyone wearing jean shorts?

I think everyone on the forum would of guessed you went with the pull pork. :jerk