Drives me crazy when Covers is down

Blue

I find this very useful because when a team beats the closing line (or loses for that matter) by increasing margins, there is some definite regression due

better stop now before TMI kicks in....heh

Interesting. Makes no sense to me to go against a strong trend. Betting on a "due" factor is a good way to burn money

Interesting. Makes no sense to me to go against a strong trend. Betting on a "due" factor is a good way to burn money

Not really a "due" factor that CK is referring to. Taking advantage of inflated lines was the way I interpreted it.

Never used that feature IAG but I see that must have really sucked. Sorry to hear. West Wing? wtf lol

Yeah. The scoreboard changed also. It used to be very simple and you could easily scroll and see many games at one time. Then they tried to make it all fancy with team logos etc. and you could only see about six games at a time or something....and you weren't able to sort games to bring the ones you were watching to top of board.

Love that show. I started watching on Netflix last year, but I don't have much of a attention span for series. However, one of the bestshows ever, and I plan to start up again this fall.

If you say so.

It is far less about "due" as it is simple analytics. The linesmakers overall are extremely tight given a large enough sample. So any significant variance mandates a subsequent adjustment

Not everyone has the time to make millions sitting around betting live lines like you...Btw hows that workin out for you? Lol

Your post made sense up to the lol....

Hers what I find funny is people (posters) thinks it takes more time to sit around all day and play in-game then it does to cap a full game....

Most my bets take 7-10 minutes to complete.....with about half that on capping the game I'm 12-15 minutes invested...

When I can bet a pre-game dog of +111 and get them at +160 after they don't score in the top of the first and buy back at -140 on the fav when they don't score in the bottom half and then call it a day, Tell me who spent more time sitting around all day?

Your post made sense up to the lol....

Hers what I find funny is people (posters) thinks it takes more time to sit around all day and play in-game then it does to cap a full game....

Most my bets take 7-10 minutes to complete.....with about half that on capping the game I'm 12-15 minutes invested...

When I can bet a pre-game dog of +111 and get them at +160 after they don't score in the top of the first and buy back at -140 on the fav when they don't score in the bottom half and then call it a day, Tell me who spent more time sitting around all day?

Imagine if you sat around all day tho....easy multi-millions with cant lose live betting

Imagine if you sat around all day tho....easy multi-millions with cant lose live betting

Ask a linesman or a booke or anyone on the oppo of the counter who they fear most and who they don't give two shits about.....then ask someone who has made millions on their own gambling......they All, every single one of them Laugh at a guy who says he caps games....

Royalfan used to piss me off to no end with his 'capping is a joke' speech, along with many others.......but it's true.......capping ain't shit, only thing that matters is numbers.....Nothing's matters but numbers......you don't need to know standings, trends, streaks......nothing but numbers....

I forgot which offshore book it was but they gave you all the stats and write-up's you wanted right there at their website, if you think you're going to get rich betting a game because team A hits lefties at .280 on the road and their pitcher is 5-2 with a 2.45 era and the umpire has a big strike zone and the wind is blowing in......then have at it......if it was that easy everyone would do it because it's easy to do...

Ask a Pro.......that's all you have to do is ask a Pro.......or ask a bookie who can be honest.....this is an easy argument for me because I've made it so often and the many and many of posters that hate me but are either Pros, bookies or behind the counter say the same shit....Teds right..