I'M ALL IN ON GS

kidkonggolf

Very disappointed with the Dubs not scoring in last 5 minutes. The entire season they were able to close the deal but not here. I definitely lost a small fortune on the last 3 games. I deserve to lose and accept the beating.

Congrats Cleveland backers

You didn't "deserve" to lose pal but you know the drill by now, shit happens.

I feel bad for a guy when I see him take a huge hit like $5k. I hope you're made of money, pal.

Either way, brush it off and move forward. Not much else you can do.

I remember back around 2009/2010 I deposited $1800 to Canbet (when they were Aussie owned) and ran it up to $12k on the NHL playoffs and then took a shot and bet half my roll $6k on the Sharks vs Dallas and lost. Felt sick for days.

You didn't "deserve" to lose 

I disagree.  Any of us betting our hard earned money betting this stuff absolutely deserve to lose.  

We know the risks when we put the money in play.  You win some.  You lose some.  You deserve to win, just as much as you deserve to lose.  Takes a risk to achieve either. 

NBA wanted LeBron to win.  you think LeBron could beat GS 3 games in a row all on his own?

Of course he couldnt. Kyrie played really well as well. 

NBA didnt care who won they had a dream scenario either way. Either have the King get crowned and win one for Cleveland or they have GS and baby faced Steph cap off a 73-9 all time great season with a title. NBA couldnt lose with who they had matched up in the finals

If it was Cleveland vs Portland, sure i could see them really preferring one result. Or GS vs Toronto. But they will take GS vs Cleveland every year for a while and whoever wins wins 

I disagree.  Any of us betting our hard earned money betting this stuff absolutely deserve to lose.  

We know the risks when we put the money in play.  You win some.  You lose some.  You deserve to win, just as much as you deserve to lose.  Takes a risk to achieve either. 

agree with this mindset

Never deposit or bet money you arent comfortable losing in its entirety. No one "deserves" a win or a loss, theres no good or bad guys in betting. If you are gonna put up the money be prepared for either result (as the OP clearly was he took the loss like a man)

Get em next time KID. Obv i was very happy with the games result but not happy it cost ya a ton of dough.