1 Vice Situation Not Improving

Hedge

Just saw this post at SBR:

"I am having issues being paid out. I deal with Griffin and Tommy, cleared my bonus, requested a payout and Tommy, who I mainly deal with now is giving me the run around. I have won a ton of money from their site, requested 5 figure payouts, and haven't seen a dime. They are now limiting my action now that I have been winning. When I was losing initially, they would respond immediately. Now, can't get a hold of them at all.

I didn't want to have to post this on here, but I cannot hold off any longer. I was supposed to be paid out over 14 days ago and haven't received anything. Thoughts on how to be paid anyone? Their customer service on Topgunsports.eu doesn't even pick up the phone. Seems super shady now. (BTW, this is the portal they moved me over to since I was such a VIP)... great VIP treatment. I would refer everyone to their site if they paid out, but unfortunately, have to go the opposite route for now."

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

My guess and its site not under an umbrella.

They are not using ab pph.

My guess....... ab had no knowledge of this.

That's 100 percent a guess.

I have reached out to multiple parties with pertanent questions.

I have gotten a response as of yet

My guess and its site not under an umbrella.

They are not using ab pph.

My guess....... ab had no knowledge of this.

That's 100 percent a guess.

I have reached out to multiple parties with pertanent questions.

I have gotten a response as of yet

If I read the post correctly, 1V moved him over to this portal as a "VIP". So now they can screw over on payment because it's now a 3rd party? 

If I read the post correctly, 1V moved him over to this portal as a "VIP". So now they can screw over on payment because it's now a 3rd party? 

Clever, if that is in fact what they did. I don't mean that in a good way.

Should really wait and see how this plays out but JFC Griff appears to love digging himself out of a hole. Must be a rush or something.

They have been known to give people the run around. They will pay I have no doubt about that but they will try to buy themselves more time and make you ask multiple times. As far as I know they paid everyone from the NBA fiasco even if it was delayed, however they are much quicker to cutc the cord on players and will almost limit Instantly if you show you have a clue and request a payout

Also forgot to mention Tommy is a jackass. He never answers any questions properly and considering the poster was dealing with him I'm not surprised he got the run around, tommy is definitely not qualified to run a book and only reason griffin lets him stick around is because he has money. With all that being said always try to deal with griffin directly and avoid that idiot Tommy.

As I have said before, you have to avoid these third tier books who offer the world to get you to sign up....Big Daddy always gave me shit about bashing Vice....because of the success of the top books in offshore, there are those individuals who think it is easy to book and take wagers....I have seen too many failures to know what works and what doesn't....

I've never heard of topgunsports.eu

Exactly, and that's the point.  1 Vice moves its big winners, like this  guy with a 5 figure balance,  over to their obscure VIP site Topgunssports.  That way they can distance themselves from  the slow pay/ no pay complaints from clients owed larger amounts.  Just another dirty tactic used by Stiffin' Griffin and Robbin' Robbie.

Guest boatboatboat

Exactly, and that's the point.  1 Vice moves its big winners, like this  guy with a 5 figure balance,  over to their obscure VIP site Topgunssports.  That way they can distance themselves from  the slow pay/ no pay complaints from clients owed larger amounts.  Just another dirty tactic used by Stiffin' Griffin and Robbin' Robbie.

Ok.

not part of Ab or 1V

Separate package  managed by Tommy 

I understand why you're being told this, but it's not that hard to connect the dots to Griffin and 1Vice. The guy posted that he dealt with both Griffin and Tommy. He posted his complaint in a 1-Vice thread, and SBR promised to get back to him after 1-Vice responds. Sounds to me like 1V

is involved.

As I have said before, you have to avoid these third tier books who offer the world to get you to sign up....Big Daddy always gave me shit about bashing Vice....because of the success of the top books in offshore, there are those individuals who think it is easy to book and take wagers....I have seen too many failures to know what works and what doesn't....

IS HRwager an avoid at all cost book or are they exempt because George is a fantasy Non heterosexual person ?

Guest boatboatboat

I understand why you're being told this, but it's not that hard to connect the dots to Griffin and 1Vice. The guy posted that he dealt with both Griffin and Tommy. He posted his complaint in a 1-Vice thread, and SBR promised to get back to him after 1-Vice responds. Sounds to me like 1V

is involved.

Oh I think 1 Vice is involved 100%