1 Vice Situation Not Improving

Hedge

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBR deleted the guy's post! Something is up.

SBR the biggest shill out there. If the price is right they will pretty much advertise/cover up for anyone. This has been evident many times in the past. They are just like any other forum with the sponsorship and advertisement money they receive and its a oxymoron in itself when you call yourself the industry watchdog when your in bed with the books.

SBR the biggest shill out there. If the price is right they will pretty much advertise/cover up for anyone. This has been evident many times in the past. They are just like any other forum with the sponsorship and advertisement money they receive and its a oxymoron in itself when you call yourself the industry watchdog when your in bed with the books.

Yeah. Surprising they are willing to still stick up for them at this point. Their rating is a joke and they have sided with them on rollovers and now this. You'd think they'd step away especially since they are with AB and they don't like them. They aren't making that much money off of Griffin now and not even giving him a hyperlink anymore. I guess he called and explained it away.

Guest boatboatboat

So speculation and conjecture

vs.

boat decides to try to find out what's going on from the source book

now he's on the clock

makes sense

same as always Chick

Not sure why I even try at times.

And I have picked up some tib bits of info in the last few hours.

But screw it

Just get blasted anyhow

I'm guessing 1V agreed to put that guy on the monthly payment plan, too.  Luckily he stumbled onto SBR, else Stiffin' Griffin would have stolen his funds.

My impression was the guy cleared bonus and then wanted to get paid. Hadn't gotten to schedule yet which is where he goes now. Looks like Griffin took a big deposit and gave a big bonus and got killed and now has yet another one to payoff and is trying to dodge as long as possible. This might be his biggest yet.

I looked up this guy's first post and he is touting and specializing in baseball so he probably has had a good run of it this season.

My impression was the guy cleared bonus and then wanted to get paid. Hadn't gotten to schedule yet which is where he goes now.

Agree. I think SBR contacted Griffin, got some type of payment promise from him, and in return deleted the complaint.

Agree. I think SBR contacted Griffin, got some type of payment promise from him, and in return deleted the complaint.

Yeah. That's what I think. Guy says he won a "ton" and wants to get paid out 5 figures!!!  He obviously had no clue about present circumstances or payout schedules. He hooked a guy but when things go bad, they really go bad. Maybe got around the limits AB had on him by putting him over to PPH and taking him on himself. 

Guest boatboatboat

.Here is what I have been told and I believe it

Tommy had a group of players he had had for a number of years. During the time Tommy and Griff worked together both griffin and he would handle those players, just as Tommy would handle players Griff had prior to he and Tommy becoming partners.

When 1Vice made the choice to move their platform to the America's Bookie PPH Tommy elected to take his players with him and forge ahead without Griff and not under the AB umbrella.

You will note that topgunsports is not on the same software as AB.

AB is one of the few shops that have their own software, and actually sells PPH accounts on a weekly basis to other shops. It would make zero sense for 1Vice or AB to be affiliated with a book where they pay weekly PPH fees when they could do it on their own software under another skin.

I believe the above to be true

I am simply trying to keep players and posters abreast .

thank you