Things that should be on everyone's bucket list?

Mofome

Guest boatboatboat

EPL soccer match----For a soccer fan, I guess that a big deal

Guinness in Ireland--------would be way cool. Did you know USA bartenders can go there and become Guinness certified?

Skinny dipping in the moonlight-------------alone shouldn't be an issue

Making a 5 figure sports wager----------you have a Credit Card?

Driving a Lambo------prancing Pony will electrify you MUCH more, for raw pure power try a ACR Viper. 

Avoiding jury duty by using the words "jews" or "blacks" after every question posed to you--------You will make that happen if you desire and are a registered voter. Just give it tme

Going to a NJ diner----YES. Would love that as well

Bang a "10" sober----It feels the same when you cum. Or so I have heard. Hell I sure wouldn't know

Obviously watching a game at Neyland. As baker mayfield says

"You can’t beat the Cotton Bowl. There’s nothing like that. But last year when we went to play Tennessee in Neyland Stadium, that was probably the best game experience I’ve had and probably will ever have. That’s a different type of loud. I can’t even describe it. It was unbelievable."

What else

Definitely an experience and a heck of place to watch a game, even if not a Vol fan. I got to see Peyton some and a couple games since then. Shame I don't go more often as close as I am. Seems like either time, money, work, or something getting in the way. 

Poverty dinner with JD

You'd be welcome over to the poverty kitchen for dinner anytime, Yanks. Other forum checklists should have:

Vols game with Mo

California Food Tour with Donuts

Elusive Dinner with Boat

Day of Fishing with Spankie

Evening of racial profiling with TeddyKGB