Betonline/Sportsbetting.ag Bitcoin Deposit Fee?

Hedge

Guest ChrisHarvard

Depending on where you bank, on a CC deposit you will not only be hit 3% from your bank but an additional, you say 6.5% from BOL.

I actually thought it was more than 6.5%.

With the CC deposits, I mean that's on the bank. If you have a crappy bank paying the foreign transaction fee stinks so I know most guys would go p2p before BC came about.

But it's WILD and CRAZY to play somewhere where you cannot get

1) Free Deposits.

2) One Free Payout a month. 

Guest ChrisHarvard

They are one of top 5 books that have lines out early.

Thats a big plus with them.

Small shops, even "A" books like itops are slow on releasing the lines.

BOL has them out early which is a big plus.

I just can't do 9.5% to post up. If they'd waive it for me, I'd post up.

Well people played in there contests so I guess they were ok with the fee.

Maybe they deposited by WU/MG then, which is fully reimbursed.  Now BC is the rage and deposits are free everywhere except here.  No good reason they should be taking 6.5% of your BC deposit.

It's a trap. They always catch people by surprise with those fees. Most people will write it off as being covered by the bonus so they don't lose much. Others will deposit by another method.

As long as they keep offering openers, they can get away with it and they know it. They have been killing it since they decided to replace Bookmaker in setting the opener.

yeah they got me with it once

I posted about it a while back

they did not mention the fee on the deposit page. When I complained about it, they claimed it was buried in the terms and conditions somewhere.

If they mentioned it on the bitcoin/CC deposit page, I doubt people would deposit using that method.

yeah they got me with it once

I posted about it a while back

they did not mention the fee on the deposit page. When I complained about it, they claimed it was buried in the terms and conditions somewhere.

If they mentioned it on the bitcoin/CC deposit page, I doubt people would deposit using that method.

Me too. I was pissed. But I gave them credit. They got me. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I am not missing out on those openers though.

They don't give a damn whether you like it or not. You ain't going anywhere.

maybe you learned from fishhead, but you could've said "thanks for the tip, can you explain further"

i go through the hard work of learning this stuff, give the info away for free multiple times, at least people could have some common courtesy and thank me

That was one of the best things I have read on this forum. Now I just have to figure out what the heck it is.

i miss going to walmart all the time for mg

used to play the claw machines and bring home goodies, as a family we probably have 500 stuffed animals, most gotten out of claw machines

all the stuffed animals that I had now belong to my younger sister

I used to do WWF moves on her and then have to bribe her before she told on me  :laugh

Guest boatboatboat

, as a family we probably have 500 stuffed animals,

Setting up the kids and grandkids for a nice inheritance when we pass is always fulfilling

maybe you learned from fishhead, but you could've said "thanks for the tip, can you explain further"

i go through the hard work of learning this stuff, give the info away for free multiple times, at least people could have some common courtesy and thank me

Forever indebted to your priceless advice.  :plommer

• 2 months later...