A TRADITION OF WINNING (sports, food, film, music)

Absolute Royalty

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not past posting anything you little girl. I'm showing you who I bet on.

What, exactly, is the problem? You see, this is what is great about Nitrogen. The posted bet slip proves my play and it drives the haters nuts. With nitrogen, there is no such thing as a past post because the proof is right there.

pretty much nobody in here gives a fuck who you bet on! and why would anyone care who you bet on!

you dont help the forum you did not provide the pick before the game began nobody bet on it

so even if you win it nobody will give a shit so go suck on your mamas nipple you little nig nog

Posted when it was 3-2

Remember, going forward I'm now purposely posting proof of my plays slightly after the start of the game just to prove I'm the best

no you are posting the bets after they take the lead that is what you are waiting for!

if they are losing you would not post the bets because you will be a fucking loser! with your past posting

id like to see you post what you bet when the team is actually losing

pretty much nobody in here gives a fuck who you bet on! and why would anyone care who you bet on!

you dont help the forum you did not provide the pick before the game began nobody bet on it

so even if you win it nobody will give a shit so go suck on your mamas nipple you little nig nog

yes.gif

^^^^^^

This.

This is getting stupid with the past posts.......mods should delete

Hank doesn't think it's past posting when you post your bet after the game has started.

The thing is he could have made 6 bets but he only shows 1 bet at a time and ONLY after his bet is ahead.

Hank, you gotta post your tickets before first pitch you stupid fuck.

For all we know you bet every game on the board but only post your bets when they look like winners.

Credibility = 0