The MeatMan's official 2016 MLB picks thread at TGF

The Meatman

My point is you stupid Fvck is that those 4 posters are liked more then they're hated but you're on this little gay crusade to run them off the forums and when you succeed the forums suffer as they are left with a troll like you and posters like Roxxy who wants to talk about gambling daily is gone..

Who would most posters want at their forum, you or Roxxy? Dude you have like 3 stories that you've told over a hundred times each and you're a $5 an hour clerk who doesn't talk about gambling past 1976.....most would rather listen to a wnba break down that they could side with more then hearing about the time you wrote a bet for Silly Walters...

I make a little bit more than five bucks an hour....but you keep your Trump persona going and keep your bullying of certain posters and I am sure you will get all the attention you want....think I have a lot more to offer than some of your heros like Roxxy and Rail....keep America Great Theodore....

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is you stupid Fvck is that those 4 posters are liked more then they're hated but you're on this little gay crusade to run them off the forums and when you succeed the forums suffer as they are left with a troll like you and posters like Roxxy who wants to talk about gambling daily is gone..

Who would most posters want at their forum, you or Roxxy? Dude you have like 3 stories that you've told over a hundred times each and you're a $5 an hour clerk who doesn't talk about gambling past 1976.....most would rather listen to a wnba break down that they could side with more then hearing about the time you wrote a bet for Silly Walters...

disagree about roxxy and javybaez being liked more than they're hated, especially kerrywood/chicubs/javy... probably 100/1 hate to like for him

but agree about the gambling discussion

disagree about roxxy and javybaez being liked more than they're hated, especially kerrywood/chicubs/javy... probably 100/1 hate to like for him

but agree about the gambling discussion

The thing with Javy is he had to wake up every morning to a troll thread....and some of those trolls entered his threads...

But either way VD thinks he's some protector of the forums and it's no touts allowed unless of course it's one of his buddies.....he talks out both sides of his mouth and it's been talked about many times.....John Kelly let it happen, it was good too see Boat tell him to stfu or split

Play #5) Wednesday 6-29-2016
CINCINNATI REDS +1.5 Runs(+115)

The last time Chicago Cubs starting pitcher K Hendricks pitched in Cincinnati was on July 22nd 2015 where he gave up five(5) runs and seven(7) hits in just five(5) innings to the Reds in a losing 9 to 1 decision.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Play #6) Wednesday 6-29-2016
TAMPA BAY RAYS +155(Listing Price)

Boston Red Sox starting pitcher David Price is 1-2 when starting against the TAMPA BAY RAYS with an ERA of 6.75 and a WHIP of 1.191.

His team's record is 1-3 for -2.80 units in these four(4) starts.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato