Karate Kid Is On Starz Right Now.

The X

Saw this at the movie back in '85 as a ten year old. the 80's were the golden age of movies especially scary ones.

My first ever movie my parents just had to see Friday The 13th the very first one i was five it was 1980 i had nightmares for years.

1982 my dad takes me to see First Blood after my mom bitches him out tells him to spend more time with me.

I think Deemer has a cameo at the Cobra Kai dojo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (inhales) hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaahaahaaaha

Saw this at the movie back in '85 as a ten year old. the 80's were the golden age of movies especially scary ones.

My first ever movie my parents just had to see Friday The 13th the very first one i was five it was 1980 i had nightmares for years.

1982 my dad takes me to see First Blood after my mom bitches him out tells him to spend more time with me.

Agreed. I also think going to the movies as a kid was a hell of a lot more fun than going as an adult.

Most underrated 80's movie IMO is "The Last American Virgin"

Agreed. I also think going to the movies as a kid was a hell of a lot more fun than going as an adult.

Damn right man. That movie was much better than Fast Times At Ridgemont High.

Last American Virgin had some great music too. Heartbreaker though. The ending was cool because he actually didn't get the girl in the end.

Damn right man. That movie was much better than Fast Times At Ridgemont High.

Last American Virgin had some great music too. Heartbreaker though. The ending was cool because he actually didn't get the girl in the end.

Exactly. Crazy thing is they never made a soundtrack to that movie. I remember making a mixed tape as a kid to all the songs in that film. Oh No by the Commodores is a great love song that never got the dap it deserved.

The movie was a remake to a movie from Israel I found out. I also heard about 10 years ago, they were trying to do a revamp of it here in the states, but it never materialized. I wish it had.

Actually saw this at movie theater as a teenager. Scene where the dork has to use scissors to cut the fat chicks bra off is hilarious.