Kinger, give us some Wimbledon Winners pal

Blue

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. I know nothing about tennis, I tried to follow the one that you posted yesterday but I could only find this.

Selection:

Pierre Hugues Herbert 7/1/2016 1:25:01 PM - (EST)

+4½ -114

Didn't know what that meant exactly, but figured since you played him at plus odds, I thought was safe. I see you today it won . Thanks KR.

Yeah, bastard lost the match, though. Dammit.

Oh,sorry...only saw I won taking your guy. Like I said, I know nothing about tennis. Took tennis lessons for a few years when young, and have a sibling who is a tennis fanatic and been to Wimbleton, but I don't follow. Do you play, or just cap?

Oh,sorry...only saw I won taking your guy. Like I said, I know nothing about tennis. Took tennis lessons for a few years when young, and have a sibling who is a tennis fanatic and been to Wimbleton, but I don't follow. Do you play, or just cap?

Been playing tennis since I was 8 years old.  Used to play all the time, but honestly haven't the last six months.  That's what I should be doing to lose weight.

Been playing tennis since I was 8 years old. Used to play all the time, but honestly haven't the last six months. That's what I should be doing to lose weight.

Awesome. My family was up at a resort many years ago. Took video of four of us playing doubles. It was funny to watch back. We felt a lot better than we looked....it was pretty awful. Would like to play for fun here, but my one shoulder is messed up. The older people here play something called pickle ball which is apparently a class between tennis and badminton or something... That might be more my speed.

I followed you on the Isner play,... the other one must have already started. GL today, I remember following you here and there on tennis a few years back and doing well.

Guest ChrisHarvard
Yeah but even betting 1,000 a match, I'm actually down 4 units.

Hardly worth the $299 I had to moneygram to KR for this Wimbledon package.