OT: I'm blowing back up, boys

KingRevolver

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try low carb - great way to start losing fast.

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs with salsa and turkey bacon - coffee

Snack - All the olives and pickles you want

Lunch - Turkey and cheese roll ups with mayo and an Atkins bar

Snack - Coffee!

Dinner - Big salad - lettuce, tomatoes, two big burgers, full fat dressing

Snack - Powerade Zero or a low carb Atkins shake

I have lost about 15 pounds in 2 months on this. Drink lots of water, do 100 push-ups and 10,000 steps per day, and this will work!

Kinger, check out the paleolithic diet.  It's a nonsense term for meat and vegetables/fruit.

I got some problems myself and see a counsellor at Ontario Shores tomorrow morning.  Also in the DBT (D is for dialectical) program there for borderline personality disorder.  Shit ain't that bad for my Kinger.  There are people much better and much worse than myself. 

If I can give you a tip write yourself a grocery list (meat and vegetables/fruit) and only drink water, milk and 100% pure juice.  Of course you have sauces and shit for salad and meat but try to season with herbs, spices and hot peppers.  Hot stuff will raise your metabolism.  Cinnamon raises metabolism too..... it also makes girls horny so hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks is a go when a girl comes over not wanting to drink booze but wants to watch a movie. 

One other thing that's always a good read: https://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af

Food, beer/wine, cigars... starting to fap again... ergh.  Need to get my life back on track.

The few of you who lead normal and healthy lives don't know how good you have it.  Not as easy for some of us.

I'm with ya pal. Living by yourself makes it too easy to live like you're still in college.

Kinger, check out the paleolithic diet.  It's a nonsense term for meat and vegetables/fruit.

I got some problems myself and see a counsellor at Ontario Shores tomorrow morning.  Also in the DBT (D is for dialectical) program there for borderline personality disorder.  Shit ain't that bad for my Kinger.  There are people much better and much worse than myself. 

If I can give you a tip write yourself a grocery list (meat and vegetables/fruit) and only drink water, milk and 100% pure juice.  Of course you have sauces and shit for salad and meat but try to season with herbs, spices and hot peppers.  Hot stuff will raise your metabolism.  Cinnamon raises metabolism too..... it also makes girls horny so hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks is a go when a girl comes over not wanting to drink booze but wants to watch a movie. 

One other thing that's always a good read: https://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af

The problem is paleo us too hard to follow forever

Much better off to just eat lower calorie

Eat lots of lean proteins and veggies and cut out drinking any calories and avoid sugar.

Simple easy way to lose weight.