OT: I'm blowing back up, boys

KingRevolver

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does a college student manage to work 50 hours per week, go to school, study and exercise?

Who goes to school in the summers?

When in school, work 20 hours a week.

When not, 40+.

Prioritizing time. I sleep 6ish hours a day. Quite enough time in day.

As Toby said - no kids.

No hgh necessary, all you need is the right music to let the adrenaline bursts out and push through sets like a madman. I could lift more than the idiots on everything, they'd get much bigger but lose it and they couldn't lift for shit. Don't put that shite in your body.

Good call Mo, anger is a great motivator....my go to song is:

Dear Kinger,

Just wanted to let you know i periodically clicked on the weight loss thread you had from last year but did not get down to posting in it.  I felt that i did not deserve to post in it till i read everything in it.  Towards, the end, i got the feeling that you gave up, so then it told me that it might not be worthwhile to say anything in that thread.  But now that you have this 1 up, i think that i can say a few things.

i would suggest to you the ketogenic diet and not doing any exercise till about 6-9 months.  If you want to go ahead and jog, that is a bonus, but right now i see you as a heavyweight slash light heavyweight with the possibility of bad knees but i don't know your body.  My fellow american kinger, i kid you not, the minute we mention no carbs, no starch, no flour, no bread, no rice, and no sugar, my god the avalanche comes down hard on us americans.  I don't know what the fuck it is, but let me tell you that americans are very passionate about being fat and it being ok.  i fuckin' have my channel on food network all day long, even if my sporting event is playing (i hardly ever watch my games i have bets on) and almost every single food network personality is fuckin' fat.

and so some of you might ask why the fuck would i be watching food network?  i am considering culinary arts here in america because everyone is so fuckin' fat here, i think i might be able to make money yet be like giada laurentiis and never actually eat what i cook  LOL.  dude, i'm the guy that watches that shit without never ever feeling hungry because of what they are doing on the tv so go figure.  Anyways, i have my reasons for a lot of times having the food network on while i have big money on a game available on my tv, that's a different story.

kinger, i am 5 feet 11 inches.  in 2007 i was 213 pounds, and now i am like 170.  i still have a little fat stomach but that's because i have been slacking off.  I went 18 months straight on the ketogenic diet to be able to reach where i am at now.  you like alcohol without it being too heavy duty?  try Gallo at 0.2 carbs per ounce at 16 percent alcohol if the grey goose vodka for instance at 40 percent is too much for you.  i mean there is a tremendous dropoff when it comes to the alcohol content after chardonnay wine at 13.5 percent, you got japanese sake around 18 percent and then the next best stuff is the 80 proof at 40 percent alcohol?  i mean where's a 30 percent alcohol content?

Take it from me as far as what i learned about sodium (salt) and alcohol.  these substances can take 4 days or less to leave your body.  i would say don't focus on these as much in the beginning.  instead focus on carbs, flour, starch and sugar.  that means don't drink any beer (even if it's michelob ultra 2.6 carbs per bottle), no fruits, no bread, no potatoes, no milk (milk actually has sugar), and no rice.

kinger, i kid you not when you go about these changes, you might feel really sick because your brain wants that sugar.  it's like a drug but don't fall for it.  Eat as much protein meats as you want.  In fact you will find that your mind has tricked you into thinking that you are very hungry when you are not.  A prime example that will do this is heavy cream whipped with protein powder to make it taste great.  You will definitely feel the effects downing this delicious dessert as an example because your brain will feel sick enough that you ate too much of it.  What basically happens is that you get trained and then as the months and months past by your brain is trained enough to realize you have been tricked eating extra extra sugar when you don't even need it.

The moral of the story is that eat as much cheese as you want, eat as much meat as you want and so many other ingredients pertaining to the ketogenic diet.  this diet might not be for a lot of people but i would suggest you try it.  You seem to be very self conscious about you being fat, once you gain confidence, a very hot girl is going to see it, and then you'll end up being with a nice hispanic girl with big titties, having a nice family, having a few babies,, that's just my opinion.

i have never seen you do anything bad on here, but i get the feeling that it's possible you might be the type of person who says/does a few bad things on here, yet be a very good hearted person.  Reason why i am ok with this is because i hate the types who do a lot of great things yet be a very bad person at heart once you get to know them.

can anyone fathom or understand how i might be cool with a good person who does a hell of a lot of bad things?  yes it's a very complicated question and you need to be in tune with LIFE.

By the way kinger, there are a lot of people who have bad reactions to eating cheese.  if you know that your body doesn't react that great on dairy products for example, don't be eating any cheese, gotta stick to something else, know what i mean.

you need a good gym mix tape

here are some to get you started

Kanye West - Power

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Ummet Ozcan - The Hum 

Holding out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler

Eminem - You Don't Know  

LOL

I don't listen to junk, so Kanye West is out of the question.  I'll give the other songs a try.

Yes you said you would list the foods and snacks that got you back to fatty mode. 

Oh, I thought we were talking about addictions that I had... which included snacks.

As far as foods go...

Pepsi is my biggest nemesis.  

I'm also a sucker for BBQ potato chips.

Klondike Bars are bad to get because there's only six of them in the pack.  If I'm in demolish mode, I can polish those off in two days.

Frozen Foods