Scumbag of the week

KingRevolver

Guest ChrisHarvard
You know he was like "Fuck this cracker"

If he was white and she was black, all of them would be screaming racism

Never ever change Blacks. Make us that promise

Yeah and all his friends were proud of him. Shit eating grins all around.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Type of blacks that walk around thinking they are still owed something from slavery. If I was that girl's boyfriend I would have knocked him on his fucking ass

Yeah all those friends of his were old as shit, that skinny bean pole fuck didnt stand up to them. I agree.

his excuse for not giving her the ball was that he had season tickets forever and never got one

she showed a lot of class by saying she was happy he got to keep it AND she got one... if this wasn't televised she would've never gotten a ball, pr for the saints was going to be off the charts bad if they didn't give her a ball

and she still didn't end up getting the ball she deserved, the touchdown ball that WAS INTENDED FOR HER

i wonder what the legalities of this are, any lawyers around?

what he did was theft, it was pretty obvious the player was giving the ball to her, not just throwing it into the stands for a random recipient

i think it's no different than him stealing the ball from her in the parking lot after the game. in fact it's worse because he made her beg for it back and then still kept it