OT: Going out with a 19-year-old isn't what it's cracked up to be...

KingRevolver

-$16,000 credit card debt

-Pops adderall like chiclets 

-iPhone out 24/7, everything has to be on Instagram or Snapchat 

-Sophomoric sense of humor

-Very messy, clothes everywhere 

-Not experience in anything whatsoever

-Constantly reminded about something cute the miniature dog is doing

That's just to start... tons of other crap I can't think of right now.

Also, you'd think the sex would make up for it... but no... that's an even bigger problem.  You have to deal with vaginismus.  Then the blowjobs ain't that great... too much teeth.  

Not worth the trouble. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years ago, I had a thing going with a 20 year old. Adderal was her candy as well. Besides that, she was perfect. NEVER asked for $$ and never wanted anything but a night of drinking and sex.

I'm still not sure how I was fortunate enough to win her affection. I am sure though that 3 years later she is doing a hell of a lot better.

The point I'm making is dating girls that age are temporary. The best thing to do is enjoy the nuances of the relationship until you grow up.

3 years ago, I had a thing going with a 20 year old. Adderal was her candy as well. Besides that, she was perfect. NEVER asked for $$ and never wanted anything but a night of drinking and sex.

I'm still not sure how I was fortunate enough to win her affection. I am sure though that 3 years later she is doing a hell of a lot better.

The point I'm making is dating girls that age are temporary. The best thing to do is enjoy the nuances of the relationship until you grow up.

People are prescribed adderal. Possibly she wasn't. I find it funny that you refer to it as candy. You don't get fucked up off of adderal. Candy?

You people are fucking weird.

People are prescribed adderal. Possibly she wasn't. I find it funny that you refer to it as candy. You don't get fucked up off of adderal. Candy?

You people are fucking weird.

She was using adderal for fun. She wasn't prescribed it. I know where she was getting it from. You can get pretty fucked up on Adderal actually. The high is not a drunken high. I

took it once and never again.

She was using adderal for fun. She wasn't prescribed it. I know where she was getting it from. You can get pretty fucked up on Adderal actually. The high is not a drunken high. I

took it once and never again.

Let's be serious here for a moment. What is your definition of feeling fucked up? Yeah, you would feel a bit different if you took one. You may want to do 5 things at once and accomplish things for an extended period of of time. Fucked up though? Gee whiz.

Guest pocketrockets

+1

just part of variance

enjoy the good things, drink when you fail to forget the bad ones

Let's be serious here for a moment. What is your definition of feeling fucked up? Yeah, you would feel a bit different if you took one. You may want to do 5 things at once and accomplish things for an extended period of of time. Fucked up though? Gee whiz.

I need those...stat!