• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bingo

it's nice to have enough money for decent housing/food/clothes/etc but any more than that creates unhappiness and stress

and fishhead was a moderator?

783 million people do not have access to clean water and almost 2.5 billion do not have access to adequate sanitation. 6 to 8 million people die annually from the consequences of disasters and water-related diseases.

We aren't rich?

Nice. You should recognize those church pics I posted.

I'll go check it out, the mount was smaller than HS, but it was D1 and close to home. Decent girls but absolutely nothing to do up there. Of course, every college has decent girls. I need to get my my st Mary's gear out. That's in your neck of the woods?

Maryland posters >>>

Just went and picked up some super premium sugar WAX (87% THC weed concentrate) and enjoying it with WATER only Meesa Deema style.

When is donuts gonna show mo didley the good green life?

Speaking of, where is benny420 these days? He used to send out care packages, he got a dui and was devastated but hopefully he's back and well. He was cool.

Don't think it matters i've tested both methods heavily and cannot notice a difference. 

Think it's an old myth. 

IDK.  Ive only drank beer before liquor one time.  And I puked my guts out that one night in college.  Never did it again.

Never had a problem doing a few shots before hitting the cerveza circuit.  As long as I eat and drink water during the journey.