i finally watched..

Seanie Mac

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You catch the part where he casually rips a line after a bunch of red bull and coffee? His eyes look like they're going to pop out of head.

I was shocked he allowed that to be filmed since he's such an introvert and doesn't like people, just rescue dogs.

When shrink was on the phone and talking to Travis, was that OSUCowboys?

Shrink was so cocky in the movie, I loved it

I was shocked he allowed that to be filmed since he's such an introvert and doesn't like people, just rescue dogs.

When shrink was on the phone and talking to Travis, was that OSUCowboys?

Shrink was so cocky in the movie, I loved it

Yep, that was OSU he was talking to.

As Mo can tell you, those 2 would talk nonstop about games

Yes it's easily the best of one of them. Highly recommend watching it

I need a master list of movies you guys like, I can't go by rottentomatoes or internet lists, you guys have movie taste and interest that coincide with my own.

No new music in 15 years aside from songs on some soundtracks like Imitation Game. That's not exactly the kind of music most listen to but it's good. Music and movies, I need to be brought up to speed. I never went anywhere without my Walkman/diskman/iPod but now I don't have a clue where to get new music. I've heard of Pandora but I don't know what it is, I don't have a single app, don't know what to get. I'm basically stuck in 1997.

I felt bad they trashed shrink at the end of the movie

Who?

Criminal thoughts in the blue Porsche, my destiny's to be the new boss That ----- Paulie gotta die - he too soft

That -----'s dead on, a key of her-oin, they found his head on the couch with his dick in his mouth, I put the hit out

Who?

Criminal thoughts in the blue Porsche, my destiny's to be the new boss That ----- Paulie gotta die - he too soft

That -----'s dead on, a key of her-oin, they found his head on the couch with his dick in his mouth, I put the hit out

Alan Boston, but he hated shrink anyway. Dink wasn't happy with it.