• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest pocketrockets

At the end it shows shrink's final post, and zooms in where it leaves it to Mo

It's kinda surreal

Cant find the film anywhere

I had about 6 hours with Scotty, he followed me into the bathroom but I couldn't put on my Vol tattoos there, wasn't used to cameras in the bathroom. Also a good pre Vol rumble with quebbler. Should be good footage for mofo take over, he's got more didley footage than my family has since birth. Obviously the project changed when Ken passed, I wonder what would have been different and next.

That post leaving the forum is really on the movie?

Glad I have a cape on in my scene, no cape no good. Maybe Scotty will follow the dfs world for a film

The leaving the forum to mo post is a big part of the movie.

Couldn't believe I was seeing posts in a movie. They show posts from Adam Jones, ball wonder, and blonde too.

The leaving the forum to mo post is a big part of the movie.

Couldn't believe I was seeing posts in a movie. They show posts from Adam Jones, ball wonder, and blonde too.

AJ! I Forgot about those boys, they were awesome.

We should fight for our 49% ownership, get 1.1% more and make jk go away

I didn't think the forum would be in the movie, seeing your posts on a movie is awesome. I don't think I'll watch it though, I was there, good enough for me. Seeing Ken enjoying games wouldn't be fun.

AJ! I Forgot about those boys, they were awesome.

We should fight for our 49% ownership, get 1.1% more and make jk go away

I didn't think the forum would be in the movie, seeing your posts on a movie is awesome. I don't think I'll watch it though, I was there, good enough for me. Seeing Ken enjoying games wouldn't be fun.

Would probably be a tough watch for you.

Kinda sucks my post was me being a dick to him. Though what I said turned out to be true, still feels shitty.

Would probably be a tough watch for you.

Kinda sucks my post was me being a dick to him. Though what I said turned out to be true, still feels shitty.

Odd that it would be edited that way. I gave a lot of time to ole Scotty, hopefully he didn't make shrink look bad, he certainly didn't know him well enough to go that route. The turnof events were great for drama and ratings on any documentary, but Ken welcoming him to have that access is a show of tremendous trust. I certainly trusted him, but I trust most people, foolishly.

Odd that it would be edited that way. I gave a lot of time to ole Scotty, hopefully he didn't make shrink look bad, he certainly didn't know him well enough to go that route. The turnof events were great for drama and ratings on any documentary, but Ken welcoming him to have that access is a show of tremendous trust. I certainly trusted him, but I trust most people, foolishly.

No. I think he was portrayed fairly.

His death happened 3 weeks after the interviews so it was what he used to close the movie. Don't think he had much of a choice.

There was a good scene w him and Travis sweating odu +2 vs ND. You came and Congratulated him at the end. Thought it showed well the highs of winning a bet big with others around cashing on it as well.

That sounds perfect, of course he had to use it, it makes it much more compelling I just hoped it was done with class, I trust him until there is a reason not to. He was very cool and very invested in getting the story right, the amount of time he spent talking to me showed me he was much more likely, than not, to actually care about the person and not just the story. I enjoyed meeting him very much, I enjoyed getting to brag about Ken to him in the weeks after.

That ODU game was stressful, Ken cared much more about the team than the money. I wanted ODU to win more than Tennessee, he loved ODU hoops like I love Vols football and Kinger loves donuts.