i finally watched..

Seanie Mac

You guys should have taken the donbest offer.

I helped steer you wrong on that one.

Wasn't it $4k per month ?

In the end yeah, bangthebook was 3k, had several offers.

You were supportive, you told me to be sure and you'd be wherever I chose. Can't ask for half of that, much less more. I couldn't have earned that, I wasn't nearly mature enough to handle it, I needed more help than most would.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is hilarious.

The only time Ken got pissed at me was when he banned you and I unbanned you without saying anything to him. He wasn't pleased, it was the wrong way to go. He told me to do whatever I thought was best, but I wish I had called him. But I knew joejoe at heart, just like Ttp, you guys just push buttons bc they're there to be pushed. No malice, just big brothers who have to tease/bully/give everyone shit.

post-6266-0-16651800-1467604001_thumb.png

This is hilarious.

The only time Ken got pissed at me was when he banned you and I unbanned you without saying anything to him. He wasn't pleased, it was the wrong way to go. He told me to do whatever I thought was best, but I wish I had called him. But I knew joejoe at heart, just like Ttp, you guys just push buttons bc they're there to be pushed. No malice, just big brothers who have to tease/bully/give everyone shit.

Clearly an email from POS69

Love how he claimed to make money when he's admitted his wife supports him many times.

I need a master list of movies you guys like, I can't go by rottentomatoes or internet lists, you guys have movie taste and interest that coincide with my own.

No new music in 15 years aside from songs on some soundtracks like Imitation Game. That's not exactly the kind of music most listen to but it's good. Music and movies, I need to be brought up to speed. I never went anywhere without my Walkman/diskman/iPod but now I don't have a clue where to get new music. I've heard of Pandora but I don't know what it is, I don't have a single app, don't know what to get. I'm basically stuck in 1997.

Get on youtube and just start surfing....each time you find a track or clip you like there is a button for Favorites.....scope out the "Related Videos" connected to all clips. Use your instinct to know which ones to sample.

It is literally bottomless as thousands of new clips are added daily and less artists are creating impediments to their music being available via Youtube

Get on youtube and just start surfing....each time you find a track or clip you like there is a button for Favorites.....scope out the "Related Videos" connected to all clips. Use your instinct to know which ones to sample.

It is literally bottomless as thousands of new clips are added daily and less artists are creating impediments to their music being available via Youtube

When I get on YouTube I end up watching the admittedly limited library of Vols highlights followed by girls working out in yoga pants

When I get on YouTube I end up watching the admittedly limited library of Vols highlights followed by girls working out in yoga pants

Ok, then use two devices.....one for the Vols/yoga videos w sound down, the other for music clips to create your personal soundtrack

Friendly nod to my recurring Diamond Talk thread where I embed a solid music clip daily, most of them recorded during past ten years.....Have not created my July thread, but the June thread is chock full of clips best played Really Fucking Loud

Ok, then use two devices.....one for the Vols/yoga videos w sound down, the other for music clips to create your personal soundtrack

Friendly nod to my recurring Diamond Talk thread where I embed a solid music clip daily, most of them recorded during past ten years.....Have not created my July thread, but the June thread is chock full of clips best played Really Fucking Loud

Let's get July started

I'll look for June

I watched it tonight. I liked the documentary FWIW and as far as gambling stuff goes it's top tier material.

I thought Alan Boston came off well. I guess he would be eccentric to most people but I like him.

Not sure why whoever made it added him doing a bump of coke. It didn't really add anything to the story.

What he gets up to in the privacy of his own house should be kept out of it but whatever he probably didn't care anyway.

It takes a lot of courage to decide to leave something you've done for so long and he did it to his betterment so I respect him.

dink was dink

there's no point into getting into the shrink stuff now and i knew nothing about it anyway

Vegas Runner is a slimeball.

I can't believe Lem let his daughter back into his life but maybe he went broke and had no choice.

where did they do the interviews with roxy roxborough? the whole thing was odd

the gambler with james caan still holds the mantle as best gambling movie ever made

nothing has come close to that self destructive portrayal

Who is the bayou bookmaker they keep interviewing for the shrink/eog stuff?  did he post at eog?

I watched it tonight. I liked the documentary FWIW and as far as gambling stuff goes it's top tier material.

I thought Alan Boston came off well. I guess he would be eccentric to most people but I like him.

Not sure why whoever made it added him doing a bump of coke. It didn't really add anything to the story.

What he gets up to in the privacy of his own house should be kept out of it but whatever he probably didn't care anyway.

It takes a lot of courage to decide to leave something you've done for so long and he did it to his betterment so I respect him.

dink was dink

there's no point into getting into the shrink stuff now and i knew nothing about it anyway

Vegas Runner is a slimeball.

I can't believe Lem let his daughter back into his life but maybe he went broke and had no choice.

where did they do the interviews with roxy roxborough? the whole thing was odd

the gambler with james caan still holds the mantle as best gambling movie ever made

nothing has come close to that self destructive portrayal

Who is the bayou bookmaker they keep interviewing for the shrink/eog stuff? did he post at eog?

I was wondering the same about the bookmaker. Mo might know since the guy did talk about him.

Will see if I can find a pic of the guy

I was wondering the same about the bookmaker. Mo might know since the guy did talk about him.

Will see if I can find a pic of the guy

Guy drove up on a bike in Vegas, gave Ken a bag with about $50,000 in cash, and left. A plastic bag you'd get a giant.

Ken gave Quebbler and I each a hand full of $1,000 chips to cash bc he wasn't allowed in certain spots. The Shrink was definitely at home in Vegas.

Guy drove up on a bike in Vegas, gave Ken a bag with about $50,000 in cash, and left. A plastic bag you'd get a giant.

Ken gave Quebbler and I each a hand full of $1,000 chips to cash bc he wasn't allowed in certain spots. The Shrink was definitely at home in Vegas.

The bike guy = poster slim shady

Guy is a bald headed bike riding fukkkkk!!!

Look it up!!!