OT Rant: I turn into a Republican when I walk into Wal-Mart

KingRevolver

Old school Republican, that is. Not the dumb redneck-evangelical twats like Cop and co.

You'll find the trashiest people of each race there... except for Asians. Unlike me, they're smart enough to stay away.

Hispanic moms walking in with their rowdy litter. How about keeping control of these creatures and dressing them decently? Unkempt little fucks. When I was a kid, if my mother took me anywhere, she made sure to keep me dressed like a human and comb my hair. And then when these moms go to pay, there always seems to be some trouble at the register. Once that happens, they want someone in Spanish. They feel entitled, like they should be catered to just for existing. You just jumped the border, hon. Do something productive, like Teddy's tamale lady.

And then the Black moms walk in like they just rolled out of the bed- weave and other shit hanging out. They tend to keep the EBT card and whatever cash in their nasty bra. They go to pay... they pull it out. I almost threw up when I saw that shit. Carry a fuckin' purse like a lady. At least they somewhat try to keep the appearance of disciplining their kids at the store- but they do it in a ridiculous way. Yelling across the store, "GET THE FUCK BACK HERE, TEQUAN! I AIN'T BUYING YOU SHIT!" What the hell? :scratch

The White trash moms are just as bad when they walk in reeking of cigarette smoke. They ALWAYS have no less than two teeth missing. They go in the store with those spandex yoga-style pants on. Um, that may look good on 20-year-old College white girls... but that doesn't look good on you, Lynn Sue. Their kids annoy me the worst because they take control of the cart. These little assholes are wearing some faded Nascar shirt with their favorite driver on it, and they think the store aisles are race tracks. Little shitheads always hit my cart, too. How about an apology from the mother? No, of course not. The boy's sister-mother is too doped up on heroin.

Horrible.

It's rare that Walmarts are in good parts of town.  But its weird when you walk into one in North Scottsdale.  In my experience, the crowd didn't seem much different than any other Walmart.  

Why are all these white trash people in North Scottsdale?  How can they afford to live there?   :scratch

There's one on the res-- 101 & Chaparral.  That one is usually OK. 

Today I went to the one on 40th street (I think) and Thomas... which is in Phoenix.  The only reason I went there was because I had to go to the Home Depot next door to pick a couple of electrical things that only they had.

Sad what you said about the Bkack lady and the way she was yelling at her kids, I've been working in the OC last couple years but prior to that about 7-10yrs in LA or LB and I'd go in the stores and would listen to the moms call her kids African American with an R and little fvcker no V.....always saying 'You ain't getting that shit'

I wanted to tell them that they were giving her child an aventual prison sentence but I didn't need an ass beating......one time a Black bitch was driving on the wrong side of the road in the parking lot and was getting close to a head on with me and I stopped and threw my hands up in a nice way and said what are you doing, she pulled next to me and called my a White bread Mthr fvcker and that I was driving to fast...lol what's that have to do with You driving in the wrong lane ? I wasn't btw

Black woman are as bad a Muslims.......YouTube Tommy Sotomeyer for more on Black woman

I can't imagine the Wal-Marts in Tucson. Probably 5x worse than the ones in Phoenix. LOL

The methed out T-locs and your long lost familia made it pretty entertaining.

There was a Mexer homless guy out front who stunk so badly I dry heaved and I was maybe 20 feet away from him.

Pretty sure the store was on SPEEDWAY if you ever want to go visit.