Can we have a points system?

hels

+1 point each post (non smileys only, text more than 50 characters)

+2 points each pick in format (format has to be provided)

+10 each winner

-11 points each loser

100 points = voted most valuable poster each month by forum

100 points = leading poster in each sport by point wins total each month

50 pts 2nd

10 pt 3rd

pizza = 1000 points.

To the guys who are saying no I understand you don't care for getting anything back. The reason the points system works is many people feel like they are getting a piece of the profit. It's a reward from the owners for posting at their site.

Kinger, Boat, HR and others already reward the posters by offering free contests that have no strings attached prizes. I'm just awaiting the cigars from High3r and will make a post showing everything that I was given for the fishing contest. Even if I didn't win the fishing contest I would have still come to TGF because boat has sent me a golf shirt and socks out of his own pocket. before. Sure I often disagree with what he says but I still respect him highly as a person. Kinger is an awesome mod and forum poster as well as generous. George has sent and replied to pms to me even though I've never deposited a penny at HR.

I guess what I'm trying to say is points are a daily reward. that can build towards something. What I've been given has been a great reward for posting across the river but it reflects the situation: You can take $100 today or $500 in 2 years, what is your choice?

• 11 months later...

Well you don't need to be a SBR pro to qualify for cash prizes this year in BTP contest. Take down the #1 spot and throw a TGF bash :cigar :cigar :cigar

SBR has pros now? Really takes the luster off my resume if everyone can become a professional poster these days. When dozer called me up to the pros it was the most exciting day in my life, I remember my first post as a professional like it was yesterday. The keyboard felt like it was a part of me, it's hard to explain, I was in that zone you hear Jordan, Kobe, etc talk about. I could have posted with my eyes closed that day...it was magical.

Dozer knows talent. He's been gambling since he was 6 years old. :cigar

I thought it was 2. Little hitler was funny in the office. He was ok sometimes but took himself too seriously. Fucker calls me at midnight to ask if I'm drinking. He wants me to post at the apartment, I'm going to see him at 8am, ask me then assface, can't wait until I see you in 8 hours? Had to go in on Saturdays. I was sick as balls for a week, didn't miss an hour of work, the fucking cock sucker complained about how my desk looked when I left. We were in a hidden shack no one ever saw or entered, I'm sick as nuts, he complains about my desk. Dude, back up....back it up dozer. The way he'd talk to grown men, I wasn't as cool with that as willie bee. Willie was a real talent, he was a radio guy, he's the best in the forums and they didn't let the bee shine! Good man.