Clip from 'The Best of It,' feat. The Shrink, OSU Cowboys and Mofome

KingRevolver

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought he (Shrink) was fair with his questions.

I don't know the context of that feud and background though.  Not sure if it was an ambush or not. 

Pretty sure we had an In-Radio Thread going when we were listening... shit got real on the forum after that interview.  Boston has always been a big baby, though.

Someone is very sensitive

What are you talking about?

There's about 200 LeBrick threads on this forum.  We better go back and check who made the first one to credit them with it.

There's also about 50 Trump threads.

I don't get it, but OK.  It seems you want some form of credit for making a thread about a subject that has been talked about a few times on this forum.  I'll give it to you.  Thank you for starting a thread a couple days ago.

What are you talking about?

There's about 200 LeBrick threads on this forum. We better go back and check who made the first one to credit them with it.

There's also about 50 Trump threads.

I don't get it, but OK. It seems you want some form of credit for making a thread about a subject that has been talked about a few times on this forum. I'll give it to you. Thank you for starting a thread a couple days ago.

I knew his post would fire up that Mexican temper lol

Boston got buried at 2+2

People were using an alien looking pic of him and talking shit at the tables. He went nuts on them. Went on for months. Was hilarious. He's a touchy guy with thin skin.

He was getting paid to be there. He wanted to teach people how to play poker and then was mocked like junior high school. He is sensitive about his appearance and understandably so. The guy deserved some respect but didn't get it. It's understandable.

I once made a video of myself in a orange cape and do-rag and wearing arm bands and pretended I was flying threw my house yelling that I was mofo.....That turncoat mthr fvcker Kinger had me banned from EOG at the time and I knew the guys at peeps didn't like silly vids so I deleted it...