Just realized tonight starts the 24 hours of college hoops marathon

StayGolden

There are definitely a few teams that can challenge the cats but wow are they impressing the nation right now

I almost feel bad watching the game. It's like watching a team of little kids playing against their big brothers who dont go easy on them and never let them score

Kansas should drop like a rock in the rankings though. Dont want to punish them too harshly for losing to Kentucky but they dont even look good. Cant hit ft's arent moving the ball well cant block out to save their lives. This might be the year they finally lose the big 12. Texas is no joke

I work 3rd shift. Was off last night woke up at 11 and realized I'd have games all morning instead and got so excited. Then i bet like an idiot and lost a good chunk betting on silly games for fun like it was a holiday. Worst day gambling in 10 years probably. Fuck you ESPN -you got me.

I work 3rd shift. Was off last night woke up at 11 and realized I'd have games all morning instead and got so excited. Then i bet like an idiot and lost a good chunk betting on silly games for fun like it was a holiday. Worst day gambling in 10 years probably. Fuck you ESPN -you got me.

yes when their is nhl, nba, ncaaf, ncaab and nfl all going at the same time you feel like you have to bet......those are the days im lucky if i go 3-3