Would anyone be interested in an NFL 33 pool?

IAG

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In but fuck this new team every week shit. I don't want to remember who i have.

If you want, do $50 low score, $50 high score and $220 +rollover for 33. Then even shitty team can get $50/week

Good Lord Shadw. Good to see you btw.

I'm in a Big Brother pool with him.  Imagine how complicated he tries to make that shit.

I'm in a Big Brother pool with him.  Imagine how complicated he tries to make that shit.

Actual quote:

"I propose no payouts week 1, whoever is evicted gets a replacement (dominique). And to compensate, if week 2 cody leaves (hoh now and not eligible for hoh to next week) then I get a replacement. If there is none, im SOL"

Actual quote:

"I propose no payouts week 1, whoever is evicted gets a replacement (dominique). And to compensate, if week 2 cody leaves (hoh now and not eligible for hoh to next week) then I get a replacement. If there is none, im SOL"[/size]

Lol

Yeah, let's make it $16.67 each time a team lands on a prime number and then multiply that by the current Bitcoin conversion rate. 

Goddamn pineapple fuckers.......

In but fuck this new team every week shit. I don't want to remember who i have.

If you want, do $50 low score, $50 high score and $220 +rollover for 33. Then even shitty team can get $50/week

What's the rules

Everyone get assigned an NFC and an AFC team, if either of teams you were assigned score 33 points then you win the pot.

Your NFC and AFC change every week and are chosen randomly

If no team scores 33 points then the pot that week rolls into next week

If two or more teams score 33 points then the pot is split equal

If all 16 players buy in for the year at $106 then each week there will be at the least a $100 prize

Everyone get assigned an NFC and an AFC team, if either of teams you were assigned score 33 points then you win the pot.

Your NFC and AFC change every week and are chosen randomly

If no team scores 33 points then the pot that week rolls into next week

If two or more teams score 33 points then the pot is split equal

If all 16 players buy in for the year at $106 then each week there will be at the least a $100 prize

Why it makes sense to keep the same team for the entire year - the bye week issue. If you have a new team every week, then you could get some who never had a bye week and others who may have had 2-3 random byes.

Why it makes sense to keep the same team for the entire year - the bye week issue. If you have a new team every week, then you could get some who never had a bye week and others who may have had 2-3 random byes.

It looks like the website will never let anyone have more than one bye week.

Yes it would be a lot easier for record keeping as well

Been looking at this with Teddy and agree it would be nice to have 32 spots at $106 entry for the year. This gives us a $200 per week prize which is rolled into the next week if no one scores 33. This works out to be about $6.24 per person per week for the 17 weeks.

At this price we will only get one team per entry, but people are welcome to buy more than one spot.

Ideally we would do 32 people at $10 per week, but that is $170 for the year and I don't want to price anyone out.