Who here gets pizza/hamburger on the reg?

Guest pocketrockets

How often do you eat pizza/hamburgers?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Once a week
    • Twice a week
    • 3-5 Times a week
    • 5 or more times a week
    • Once every 2 weeks
    • Once every month
    • Barely ever, I'm ripped like Notorious

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I started Day 1 eating healthier today. I start this once every month or so and usually fall off the wagon within a couple weeks. I am a boredom/comfort food eater, and comfort food does not usually consist of carrot sticks and hummus. I was walking 10 miles a day in January. A couple weeks ago I had to walk six blocks to church for a funeral. It was difficult. Of course it was 100 degrees, but still. I need to get motivated again.

Maybe I'll have the shoulder surgery. Then when I drive a cat out to Kinger, he can kma on the tennis court.

I'm starting Day 1 eating healthier on Thursday.

Includes bacon every day, cheeseburgers, tacos, all kinda goodies.

. Eat some ice cream for me. That's when it went downhill....only used to,eat low fat frozen yogurt..always...then once made the mistake of buying Häagen-Dazs pistachio and Rocky Road full on real deal ice cream. I was never the same.

Same with soda. For some reason they had these throwback pops in bottles on sale at the store. I never drink soda, and if I do it's diet. But they looked cool, so thought I would buy a bunch and have for company. I bet I have drank more regular soda in the last three months than I have in the last 10 years. That can't be good...

So eat some ice cream and drink some pop for me Spankie...you could make a float.

Im getting my Fitbit charged as we speak.

Ice cream will be a rare treat.  Could prob whip up a low carb version. 

But all the burgers, steak, chicken, bacon eggs etc you can handle.  LOTS of cheese & milk too. 

I drink soda prob 1x a month, but that won't be allowed come Thurs.

Ahhhh..Atkins or a variation? I don't eat much meat so low-carb high-protein diets are a challenge for me. I was thinking of trying it again though. The first couple of weeks are the hardest.

Yeah going Keto.  Want to see if I feel better eating less grains and gluten and crap.

. i'm actually wanting to find out if I feel better after giving up, or limiting dairy. Why are you starting on a Thursday? I'm pretty OCD about that kind of thing. Always start a new diet plan on Monday.

. i'm actually wanting to find out if I feel better after giving up, or limiting dairy. Why are you starting on a Thursday? I'm pretty OCD about that kind of thing. Always start a new diet plan on Monday.

Because some of my ingredients will arrive from amazon so I can make super low carb buns, bread, tortillas, etc. 

Thursday, Monday, change is a comin'.