Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor II [In-Fight Thread]

KingRevolver

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotti was a wild one! He ever come around after I left? He had a rough life. He sent me a Tennessee magazine, he was really nice to me but the drinking was intense.

I thought he was funny as hell. He didn't stay around too long when JK came on the scene.

A lot of people left when JK started. Place is a ghost town now.

I thought he was funny as hell. He didn't stay around too long when JK came on the scene.

Honestly, JK is lost with a forum guy (whether it was me, you, Mofo, whoever) not being there as a complementary piece.  Great radio guy, but he's lost when it comes to forums.

Kinger you using your chillers tonight? 

Like a boss ?

LOL  No, I've had a headache all day from drinking too much last night.  Hadn't had a drink in a long time and it affected me.  The chillers were fuckin' awesome, though.  Didn't water my drink down and they didn't change the taste at all.  Very cool.  Thanks again, pal. :cheers

Yeah seeing the main forum have threads that are 3 days old, on page 1, is crazy. I couldn't stand it when the front page had a thread that hadn't been active in 8-10 hours. I don't understand why it would be that dead. They have an email list of everyone to ever post anywhere! But it's easier for jk with no activity. Strateegery.