D-Hustle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest pocketrockets

I would stay away, then again I don't touch opioids since '08. If you are gonna do it, do the "natural" stuff. Try getting some opium to smoke, IDK... Opioids freak me out... only reason to do them is if you can't stand some sort of physical/emotional pain, if that's your case... I apologize but there are other alternatives. 

You get addicted almost instantly and tolerance builds in weeks making you spend more and more. Health declines fairly quickly too.

I would stay away, then again I don't touch opioids since '08. If you are gonna do it, do the "natural" stuff. Try getting some opium to smoke, IDK... Opioids freak me out... only reason to do them is if you can't stand some sort of physical/emotional pain, if that's your case... I apologize but there are other alternatives. 

You get addicted almost instantly and tolerance builds in weeks making you spend more and more. Health declines fairly quickly too.

The sad part is they market it to get addicted...usually on label of pill bottle it says take 1 or 2 pill every 4 hours or so. If taken even just daily for an entire week or two then addiction is coming.  Not to mention redosing more than once a day is a waste of pills...at no time will anything be effective as the first dose of the day in same day unless dramatically upping the dose.

Guest pocketrockets

The sad part is they market it to get addicted...usually on label of pill bottle it says take 1 or 2 pill every 4 hours or so. If taken even just daily for an entire week or two then addiction is coming.  Not to mention redosing more than once a day is a waste of pills...at no time will anything be effective as the first dose of the day in same day unless dramatically upping the dose.

Yeah, is pretty much a trap that invalidates the hipocrisy of the war on drugs.

i cant even get of 1mg benzos (ativan per day).......tried it for 15 days barely slept the entire time. couldnt imagine getting hooked on oxy ect

don't tell me that. I've been on it for 10 years. What happens if you try to quit the Ativan?

If you take methadone and Vicodin you feel high, methadone has never offered any high, but Xanax and soma do. Soma is the most under appreciated drug in this land of ours, people don't know about its beauty, Soma pills matter.

Take enough methadone and you will

Be high as fuck