OT: Where can I get some Oxycodone?

D-Hustle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you take methadone and Vicodin you feel high, methadone has never offered any high, but Xanax and soma do. Soma is the most under appreciated drug in this land of ours, people don't know about its beauty, Soma pills matter.

What is soma? As hangover was saying they really do market this shit to get ya hooked. I don't even know what soma is but just by the sound of it I bet it knocks ya the fuck out lol

if you have been on the same dose for years you are medicating correctly. but if you ever abuse it even a little it is said to be the worst drug in the world to come off

Xanax is awful coming off of, probably the same with Ativan. I went through it in my early 20's, took one or two blue footballs everyday for like 7 or 8 months couldn't sleep for like a fuxkin week. I'll never forget being at college and going to the bar and slamming back shots of jagermeister just to try and help me sleep. Well it didn't help me sleep one bit and I couldn't even get drunk no matter how much I drank. Fucking miserable. I know joeybagadonuts had a bad experience with xanies too. For some reason they were everywhere when I was in my early 20's which was early 2000's. Not sure why there were so many on the street back then but I rarely hear of anybody buying them on the street these days, now it's all about the pain pills. Can't even remember the last time I took a Xanax, has to be a minimal of 10 years .

Xanax is awful coming off of, probably the same with Ativan. I went through it in my early 20's, took one or two blue footballs everyday for like 7 or 8 months couldn't sleep for like a fuxkin week. I'll never forget being at college and going to the bar and slamming back shots of jagermeister just to try and help me sleep. Well it didn't help me sleep one bit and I couldn't even get drunk no matter how much I drank. Fucking miserable. I know joeybagadonuts had a bad experience with xanies too. For some reason they were everywhere when I was in my early 20's which was early 2000's. Not sure why there were so many on the street back then but I rarely hear of anybody buying them on the street these days, now it's all about the pain pills. Can't even remember the last time I took a Xanax, has to be a minimal of 10 years .

Before I took xanies for sleep , I partied on them in my early 20s

Nothing better than taking a double bar (coffin, stick, whatever people call them these days) 2mg pill and drinking a bunch. When that out of control near black out came on, do a huge yaker of coke. Tremendo!!!

Before I took xanies for sleep , I partied on them in my early 20s

Nothing better than taking a double bar (coffin, stick, whatever people call them these days) 2mg pill and drinking a bunch. When that out of control near black out came on, do a huge yaker of coke. Tremendo!!!

Its amazing you are still alive. 

Its amazing you are still alive.

That's the understatement of the year.

I use to drink and drive 5x a week at least

Did blow a few times a week.

Mixed tons of drugs

Would race on the freeway at over 120mph+ weaving through cars

Did insanely risky things in Mexico where I could have been kidnapped or killed

Not proud of any of it, but glad I got it out if my system and was unscathed