when bobby moved to vegas?

KingKolzig

WVU.. 2008, 09, 10 one could buy here in Vegas for 30 cents on the dollar... So many folks lost their jobs and homes, I think 80 to 100 thousand lost their jobs in like a 3 month period... We bought here in Summerlin for 40 percent of what it sold for just 3 years earlier.. HOA is $50.00 monthly...

WVU.. 2008, 09, 10 one could buy here in Vegas for 30 cents on the dollar... So many folks lost their jobs and homes, I think 80 to 100 thousand lost their jobs in like a 3 month period... We bought here in Summerlin for 40 percent of what it sold for just 3 years earlier.. HOA is $50.00 monthly...

yes but hasn't the market nearly recovered? Can you still buy condos for 40k?

A friend of mine just moved to town with little to no money and asked for help finding an apartment. The place I recommended cost $475 for a studio, cable and electric not included.

The neighborhood (28th and Charleston) isn't too good, but it's not the worst in town. I know someone who's lived there for 10 years without any real incidents. Everyone gotta start somewhere.