There is a lot of mental illnesses on these forums

GreenDoberman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some guy at some forum I hadn't posted in 6 months (I closed my account six months ago) post a thread about me, say that I'm "obsessed" with him and his "socio-economic" status (he's homeless), that I watch the boards constantly, and that I create sleeper accounts to attack him. 

None of it is true. The truth is I just got engaged, my bf moved in with me, and I've been so busy, I can barely gamble. But this guy is certain I'm after him. 

I think this guy has gone off the deep end and is waiting to off himself. I'm just a good excuse as any to do it. 

Death by poster? 

I don't know why I'm telling everyone. I guess if someone here's about a 40-something Vegas chick getting offed by some homeless dude with aids, then they'll know where to look. 

I had some guy at some forum I hadn't posted in 6 months (I closed my account six months ago) post a thread about me, say that I'm "obsessed" with him and his "socio-economic" status (he's homeless), that I watch the boards constantly, and that I create sleeper accounts to attack him. 

None of it is true. The truth is I just got engaged, my bf moved in with me, and I've been so busy, I can barely gamble. But this guy is certain I'm after him. 

I think this guy has gone off the deep end and is waiting to off himself. I'm just a good excuse as any to do it. 

Death by poster? 

I don't know why I'm telling everyone. I guess if someone here's about a 40-something Vegas chick getting offed by some homeless dude with aids, then they'll know where to look.

Does your boyfriend post as Avenger? Because zero chance all your posts are coming from a woman.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pocketrockets

Good job stepping your game up past few days fellows.

Psychiatrists should be lining up for rakeback on these forums.

Keep up the good work.

We walk among you.

+1

GD you need a good ole avatar!

Good job stepping your game up past few days fellows.

Psychiatrists should be lining up for rakeback on these forums.

Keep up the good work.

We walk among you.

people that usually make these threads suffer from transference...so good fortune in popping a pill or two

• 2 months later...

Deemer,

That bothered me from post 1.  Took 47 posts to point out the grammatical error.  Was somewhat intentional with irony.

You clearly suffer what we all suffer, myself included.  It is ok, let's come clean and be nonjudgemental.  If you ever make it out to Vegas, will buy you a beer.  

If not, will be glad to punch you.