TTP annual NFL Survivor Contest

timetopay

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You implied I'd need someone to collect the contest fee as if no one would send to me and I'm already sitting on over $2500 of lotto money and Hilton contest money, so pretty sure some find me 'Good'

No. I didn't. I implied that I would have worried about pm'ing all posters and keeping track of payments but will not in this case so that would be on you.

Only person critical of anyone here is you making some stupid comment about me battling posters while running a contest lol...

Guest pocketrockets

So this forum has expelled TTP as well... along with Smoke, Sinker and others... (I'm a goner after I pay shit back)

I wont play if TTP is not in.

I however, wil pay for Joeybagadonuts entrance fee if he wants to play.

TGF needs a management shake up, in all seriousness.

• 1 month later...

I think it was ~60-30-10

Still TTP ( Teddy The Plumber )survivor pool

I had that in mine and I was chastised just last night and I folded like a cheap chair

Anyway I got it all figured out now....almost all, now Boat and DS are pushing for a website to put plays in....I like the idea of doing everything here what says you?

I had that in mine and I was chastised just last night and I folded like a cheap chair

Anyway I got it all figured out now....almost all, now Boat and DS are pushing for a website to put plays in....I like the idea of doing everything here what says you?

Last year we ran the pool on TGF

Went smoothly too

You're running it you decide

And thanks for making it happen