TTP annual NFL Survivor Contest

timetopay

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is  funny about timelyshitting saying no to me is that he NEVER gets in any of the main postup contests here at TGF!

I mean the damn dishwasher either cant afford it or he just doesn't want to support the site. We have had over 10 $500 postup contests here at TGF and he has paid to enter NONE OF THEM! And that was money that he could have used in his account.

But of course he is a broke dick fuck like ttwarrior. So timelyshitting keep on not supporting the site or the advertisers here. But I have my $100 ready to go. And I wont win it anyway so you are just taking away $100 from the eventual winner. Why don't you add $100 to the pool since you are stealing $100 from the winner anyway?

Of course someone autistic like timelyshitting wouldn't agree to this, but you guys could use another website to enter the picks each week like officefootball.com.

You still have to enter the picks before the start of games. But you cant see anyones picks until after kickoff. And in case someone forgets they automatically get the biggest favorite of the week (that they haven't already used) as their pick.

Also the websites make it real easy to see who everyone has already picked. I mean it cost like $1 a person, but of course timelyshitting wouldn't pay that amount for anyone and he wont do the contest correctly.

timelyshitting, you are truly a piece of shit. I would take ttp over you anyway running a contest

Good speech. 

Go ahead and donate that $100 to your local animal shelter because it won't be donated here. Thanks pal.

Why don't you add $100 to the pool you piece of shit??  I did notice how you didn't even get into the wounder warrior contest as well! What a piece of shit you really are!

You are costing the winner of the contest $100 by not letting me in. Add $100 to the pool pussy!

I don't care that much since I am already in $100 pools and $25 pools with over 150 players in the $100 pool and over 400 in the $25 pools. And yes those contests use a website to enter the picks and you can see who everyone took right after kickoff

Of course someone autistic like timelyshitting wouldn't agree to this, but you guys could use another website to enter the picks each week like officefootball.com.

You still have to enter the picks before the start of games. But you cant see anyones picks until after kickoff. And in case someone forgets they automatically get the biggest favorite of the week (that they haven't already used) as their pick.

Also the websites make it real easy to see who everyone has already picked. I mean it cost like $1 a person, but of course timelyshitting wouldn't pay that amount for anyone and he wont do the contest correctly.

timelyshitting, you are truly a piece of shit. I would take ttp over you anyway running a contest

the No PO rule is TTP's rule.  :lol

ttp already said that I was in. This is your bullshit. So you need to add $100 to the pool since you are cheating the winner out of my $100 in the pool. And hrwager added the most money to this pool. Have you EVER sent them even one deposit? I doubt it or least you never sent more than $200.

Well I am going to be in their postup contests this fall and everyone knows that you broke ass cant afford to play in it.

But I will make a deal with you timelyshitting (I was going to keep spamming this thread like Cop if I wasn't in).

If you deposit $500 into hrwager within the next week then I will stop posting in the thread. Then you would be eligible for their $500 postup contest as well. I wont take your "Penn State" lying asses word though. If hrwager makes a post here saying that you posted up, then I will give it up. Hopefully hrwager at least thanks me as well for the free $500.

So you broke dick fuck the ball is in your court

ttp already said that I was in. This is your bullshit. So you need to add $100 to the pool since you are cheating the winner out of my $100 in the pool. And hrwager added the most money to this pool. Have you EVER sent them even one deposit? I doubt it or least you never sent more than $200.

Well I am going to be in their postup contests this fall and everyone knows that you broke ass cant afford to play in it.

This is TTP's contest.

I am hopeful he will eventually return. He is still going to participate I believe; he will just text picks to start if he isn't back posting by then.