34. Roach

35. Fecal

36. Murphy

37. WVU friend (neighbor) (tent city)

38. Moldy #2

39. Redstripe

Bump

ttp is a an idiot!

He wont get more 10 more max. And deemer, why haven't you paid yet?  Of course you guys are just throwing $100 away by not allowing me to play. You know that I wouldn't win. You are basically just stealing from the winner $100 since my money wont be in the pool

ttp is a an idiot!

He wont get more 10 more max. And deemer, why haven't you paid yet?  Of course you guys are just throwing $100 away by not allowing me to play. You know that I wouldn't win. You are basically just stealing from the winner $100 since my money wont be in the pool

deemer has paid

and why do you care so much about contests you know you arent going to be allowed in? Just move on and find a contest that will allow you instead of obsessing about ttp and his contests

ttp is a an idiot!

POS - I am in about EVERY contest here I can be.

I am in the Survivor Contest (here), SO $5,000 contest which you had to POST UP for, and AB post-up Contest.

So, don't fucking worry about me, pal.

I am just reminding posters that ttp is stealing another $100 from the winner by not letting me in.

Oh I joined the one at EOG because I couldn't get in this one. And that one is much better with $500 added and only 20 posters allowed. I never would have seen that contest had someone not mentioned it in this thread.

Well deemer I didn't see your name listed until that last post above. I am also in all of the contests here but this one

I do have a question for you guys though. Across the street winkyduck was SCREAMING that we should set deadline for picks for all games at their respective start times. For instance, you could post a play for SNF on Sunday night.

I have played in a lot of surviver leagues and we always had a Sunday deadline of 1pm est for all Sunday and Monday games. But winky said that isn't fair for guys who wanted to take a late game or Monday. Did you guys allow picks at any time on Sunday or Monday as long as that game hadn't started?