TTP annual NFL Survivor Contest

timetopay

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't they like +4 or something when there were a few double digit faves out there?

think they were favs, something like -3 since they were at home vs another shit team Tennessee, but Mariota took it to Jameis all game

was just hilarious seeing ttp pick the team with the worst record in the nfl the season prior week 1 in a survivor and then they go out and play like the team that just had the worst record in the nfl  :laugh

• 10 months later...

If TTP is not in then I should run it, ran many online and always fair and none of the BS lingers....I like Timely but he will battle for pages and pages with players and just ruin the whole thing.....I nip it in the bud quickly

Lol I don't care to be honest but auctions sure were better with me running them than fish.

I make fair rulings. No bias. That said, couldn't care less and don't really care to not have to deal with the nonsense. You'll have to find someone to collect.

I am just "running" it if ttp will and I'll relay the message.

Lol I don't care to be honest but auctions sure were better with me running them than fish.

I make fair rulings. No bias. That said, couldn't care less and don't really care to not have to deal with the nonsense. You'll have to find someone to collect.

I am just "running" it if ttp will and I'll relay the message.

fishs auctions very well run!

You'll have to find someone to collect

I've collected many thousands over the years, minor flaw on the lotto, I made it right, minor flaw on a Zone I made it right for a time of $700 out of pocket...

If you don't trust to send to me I don't give two shits, I've collected and paid out to Everyone I've ever dealt with and you can bring up CPH until you're blue in the face and u will always be wrong

I've collected many thousands over the years, minor flaw on the lotto, I made it right, minor flaw on a Zone I made it right for a time of $700 out of pocket...

If you don't trust to send to me I don't give two shits, I've collected and paid out to Everyone I've ever dealt with and you can bring up CPH until you're blue in the face and u will always be wrong

huh?