Leo Santa Cruz vs. Carl Frampton [Tonight on Showtime]

KingRevolver

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A draw is acceptable, but those two other cards were bad, imo.  I think Santa Cruz made a good point.  He said any time Frampton hit him, the crowd would cheer (since there were many Irish fans there) and that swayed the judges.  Either way, he can't be a complainer.  That's the nature of boxing.  But, he did say, if the fight were in Los Angeles, he would've won because of that same exact reason.

Would love to see a rematch.

A draw is acceptable, but those two other cards were bad, imo.  I think Santa Cruz made a good point.  He said any time Frampton hit him, the crowd would cheer (since there were many Irish fans there) and that swayed the judges.  Either way, he can't be a complainer.  That's the nature of boxing.  But, he did say, if the fight were in Los Angeles, he would've won because of that same exact reason.

Would love to see a rematch.

Santa Cruz was pretty classy in that interview I thought.

My dad said I won the fight was kinda funny tho.

Carl completely out boxed Sc in the 1st 5 rounds,he's a clever boxer.Once sc got onto his gameplan he started to have the better of it.It was a bit ragged late.

When the 1st judges score read 114-114 I thought the other judges were gonna give it 1 round either way and be a draw.

The 117-11 was comical,that bad he must've been swayed by the crowd,unless he's blind.

Was a very good close fight.

calls into question the competency of some of the judges when one judge has it a draw and another guy has it 117-111

even the homer announcers thought Frampton lost (they were openly rooting for him, saying they hoped the fight wouldn't go the "wrong way" with Santa Cruz winning)

117-111 Frampton is comical

calls into question the competency of some of the judges when one judge has it a draw and another guy has it 117-111

even the homer announcers thought Frampton lost (they were openly rooting for him, saying they hoped the fight wouldn't go the "wrong way" with Santa Cruz winning)

117-111 Frampton is comical

I believe the Italian judge is the one who had the fair score (draw).  The two American judges scored it the other way.