Hey Matthew (barry/br0nxer), let's make an ONLINE wager

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to look that way isn't it.  Joseph taking up sides with barry here...

Hmm...

I've always said this. And when it comes to what people's yearly salary is I can only think of one poster here that has posted what his salary is. joeybagofdonuts and it was very recent I read this. A bizarre thing to talk about on an anonymous forum is what your yearly salary is. I'm sure everyone is 100% honest about it lol. Truth is the more $ you make the less likely you are to talk about it. Too funny.

I've always said this. And when it comes to what people's yearly salary is I can only think of one poster here that has posted what his salary is. joeybagofdonuts and it was very recent I read this. A bizarre thing to talk about on an anonymous forum is what your yearly salary is. I'm sure everyone is 100% honest about it lol. Truth is the more $ you make the less likely you are to talk about it. Too funny.

These clowns are so consumed with what I make.  They can't stop posting about it.  Ive never understood why this is important.  Kids gonna be kids I guess. 

Mikeyanks already ruled in my favor. 

We need Kinger or Boater in here to rule.  

If they are fair, they will read that you offered a bet.  I accepted, and now we have to post up 1k and you have to prove you make more than my guess.

Your exact words pal.  I'll post up with Kinger once he instructs me as to the method. 

Mikeyanks already ruled in my favor. 

We need Kinger or Boater in here to rule.  

If they are fair, they will read that you offered a bet.  I accepted, and now we have to post up 1k and you have to prove you make more than my guess.

Your exact words pal.  I'll post up with Kinger once he instructs me as to the method. 

What do I make a year, DIBS? 

Send 1000USD to KNIGER.

I will send 1000USD to KNIGER

If I make more than your Guess I win

BrokeDick fuck...40K a year??

50K??????

No way a brokedick fuck makes more than 50K, right PAL?

Of course it doesn't "prove" it.

You're probably the worst ghost buster I've ever seen.

I've had one (1) real ghost ever - Lady123 at EOG

Seems like you are the one getting a little mad here Joseph.  Relax and take some deep breathes.  

BlueDreamin' is the one saying you are Barry.  And I think he has good reason to believe you might be.  I'm still kinda on the fence.

This thread did you no favors in convincing people otherwise.