Hey Matthew (barry/br0nxer), let's make an ONLINE wager

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was what I was saying earlier, most of the people on this board that are "well off" don't brag about their bet sizes (because they realized long ago, they're not winning) and don't brag about what big "gamblers" they are. 

Completely believe that Dibs is well off. Look at all the vacations he takes. Winner. Winner. 

:cheers

6k-8k is considered middle class?  :gun

I guess I'm still stuck in ghetto-mentality. Neither hubby and I have made so much money in our lives. 

6-8K can still buy you one helluva life in Vegas. 

We live well below our means.  I guess if we wanted to, we could live in Scottsdale and drive a Mercedes.  But then we wouldn't be able to put money away and travel like we enjoy.  

Plus, My wife does not have a degree.  She's just been fortunate enough to work her way up in a company.  If her job was ever cut at any time, then I doubt she could make her pay doing the same job at another company.  So we try to guard against living at that level.  If one of us were to lose a job, we won't have to start selling the farm to pay the bills after two months.  

Fed Ex Guy?  :gun

Ok, I guess hubby's PhD came in real handy. 

6k-8k is considered middle class?  :gun

I guess I'm still stuck in ghetto-mentality. Neither hubby and I have made so much money in our lives. 

6-8K can still buy you one helluva life in Vegas. 

6-8k is def middle class.      i wish i spent only that, though im probably the only idiot paying a mortgage on a house and renting an apartment.