In memory of TTP I bring back the Tgf power rankings

Yanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. If Mofo wasn't puckering up for him, no one would want him here. I won't miss him. Actually, I'll post more knowing he's NOT here. Guy does nothing but brag about what a great online bully he is. I guess that's an accomplishment for a wannabe-gambler street thug.

B3 is a good business man. He knows what he's doing.

Mofo is a HOF poster, put some respek on my name. B3 is fucking up with regularity and he knows it. I'm going to take these guys to moderating camp. We wake up at the crack of noon and go until 2pm without a break, except for lunch.

No worries mo.

I resigned Saturday evening

What? Noooo! 

Damn it. Fuck this. 

I'm truly sorry to see you go, Boat. But you know, you're way too good a guy to do this forum shit. You seriously have to be a bunion to take the abuse, mud-slinging and Adult Day Care issues. 

Fuck TTP. Tripp, you want TTP, go get him. I don't need to post when he makes this place a rat hole along with Mofo. 

Again, truly sorry to see you go B3 and I hope you'll reconsider. You were one of the best.  :clap

What? Noooo!

Damn it. Fuck this.

I'm truly sorry to see you go, Boat. But you know, you're way too good a guy to do this forum shit. You seriously have to be a bunion to take the abuse, mud-slinging and Adult Day Care issues.

Fuck TTP. Tripp, you want TTP, go get him. I don't need to post when he makes this place a rat hole along with Mofo.

Again, truly sorry to see you go B3 and I hope you'll reconsider. You were one of the best. :clap

We need to go over the meaning of respek

TTP randomly attacks people without provocation. He posts pics of himself throwing up gang signs with his homies. He doesn't post plays. Half (ok, I said half) the board doesn't like him. All I said was I would never want to meet him in a dark alley and Mofo turns into a whiny bitch, bumping threads from April, probably checking my record, which is better than 21-4, but of course, he doesn't say jack because he's jealous. 

Way to build the board up. Exactly where I want to spend my  Mondays. 

On the other hand, B3 has donated hundreds of dollars to TGF, posts contests, gets sponsors, got Brock to post plays, and has never treated me with anything but respect. 

B3 should stay. 

Guest boatboatboat

I just need a break.

I have always been a hot head. But its gotten overboard and has gotten worse in recent mths.

When there are continual conflicts, with other mods, posters, and banner books, one needs to examine what is the common denominator. And i have.

Its me.

Not playing role of myarter, simply saying in my current state i am being detremental to the site.i get that. I see that. Its fact

In time ill come back, new and improved.

My batteries always recharge quickly.

I just need a break.

I have always been a hot head. But its gotten overboard and has gotten worse in recent mths.

When there are continual conflicts, with other mods, posters, and banner books, one needs to examine what is the common denominator. And i have.

Its me.

Not playing role of myarter, simply saying in my current state i am being detremental to the site.i get that. I see that. Its fact

Humility defined.

Acknowledge, own, gain what you can, move forward.

People talk about getting old, but the fact is, there will never be an old human. People don't live long enough to be old for this world, especially when you take into consideration the fact that the world around us changes so quickly. If people lived to be 2,000 years old we'd probably have some nearly perfect people. People who say they're too old or stuck in their ways are just being stubborn/immature - they're just better at justifying than children are and aren't required to answer to anyone. When outside factors can't compel change, it's completely up to your character and what you've got inside. Those who elect to look within themselves when interpersonal issues arise are the people you can ultimately count on. Those are the stronger people. You don't need anything, but you're, seemingly, in pursuit of a better you and that will make this place better, but much more importantly, it will give you even more to share with your child and those you love. That's what matters.

Being able to be exactly who someone you love needs you to be when they need it. I'm quite certain you're a great father and friend, but we can all find more to offer within ourselves. That all begins with your happiness and protecting what it is that truly makes you happy. You can't complement a life you care about with manufactured happiness.

Certainly you've got plenty you love about being boat, but there are things that are unresolved that our friend bbb needs to uncover and find peace with. You don't make that comment to yanks because of yanks, you make it bc something inside of yourself is causing tension. That's why people who hold grudges are idiots, people who lash out are letting themselves down, not the person they take their frustration out on.

When someone has an outburst, the real problem is rarely what they end up taking their frustration out on. We all take out frustrations on the wrong people. When we have unresolved issues inside its a matter of when not who. You say things to personally attack the object that presents itself and it feels personal, but it's not. People say there is truth in the ugly things people say when they're pissed, but that's bullshit. People simply want to bring whoever is in front of them down to where they feel they're at -- they don't think they deserve to feel a certain way and they will take someone down with them bc humans are creatures of odd companionship. The phrase "misery loves company" has plenty of truth. There is something instantly cathartic about hurting someone when you feel anger/frustration/tension.

The people who have strength feel guilt and express an apology. The pussies of the world pretend not to care and create more issues for themselves. Then there are those who feel some guilt, acknowledge their mistake, and decide that they're going to use their mistake to improve who they are. That's who we should all hope to be, whether we admit it on a forum of people with bad haircuts or not.

Go Vols

Duh

We ❤️ Boat

I just need a break.

Its me.

I hope by "in time" you mean tomorrow.   Miss the week in review, though Yanks did a great, albeit abbreviated, last go round.