With my life constantly in danger in the drug business...

KingRevolver

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Think it kinda of depends what your selling weed you should be ok.Powders and h that's when the guns come out not sure if it's true everywhere but that's how it went for me.

It pretty much is... pot is such a passive business that you wont see much crime after it... only huge suppliers meddle in each others path... but I'm talking guys who move tons a year

what exactly does this come with yanks, do all 12 of us receive mod powers and a share of the banner money? im just worried i think if all of us had the power to ban there may be nobody left, especially after ttp is done.

Free reign. 12 way split of my 37$ a month check.

I think we can all be sure kinger is full of shit and he's not selling drugs but if this goofball is actually stupid enough to be selling drugs and starting threads about it somebody needs to step in and help this kid out. Honestly it's not something I would joke around about , have seen a lot of guys go to jail for a long time for dumb shit.