Trump Quit Date Contest

barman

It's becoming increasingly clear that The Question is not If, but rather - When will Donald Trump take his ball and go back to more traditional forms of reality television.

Accurately predict the date the RNC accepts his resignation Or the date the RNC pulls some kind of manuever to Remove Trump from the ticket as their 2016 nominee and

WIN $100 money order....sent to you by me personally Or to a TGF member of your choice who can then forward to you.

Your prediction date must either be on the nose or closest preceding the actual date. So if the date is Oct 1, you must predict that or the closest day to that PRIOR to Oct 1.

As I would love very much to win my own contest, I hereby predict Saturday, SEPTEMBER 24.

----------

My primary basis for believing he quits are:

1) He does not really want to be POTUS for four years 24/7/365

2) He knows full well he cannot overcome the hurdles needed to win in 2016

3) He will absolutely not permit himself to formally Lose.....most especially to a Woman

He will quit, while proclaiming how he Would Have Won if not for

1) The lying media

2) The failure of mainstream GOP to back him 100% and of course

3) The Rigged system orchestrated by said media, mainstream GOP and the Evil Dems (with off the grid support from Muslim Brotherhood etc)

Quitting on on before 9/24 allows him to avoid having to be smacked down by Clinton in first scheduled debate, Mon 9/26 and also allows him to spend preceding weekend hitting all the television talk shows to defend his impugned honor

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SINCE THERE WILL BE at least a few who believe he will NOT QUIT, you can play too by predicting the number of Popular Votes for Trump on Election Day.

The winner in this case would be the one closest without going Over his final vote count as reported within one week after election

trump is gonna win in a landslide... just like brexit the media doesn't have a clue, people don't trust them anywhere close to what they think

trump popular votes = 72.2 million

but let's change the rules on that popular vote count, don't want to get "price is right'ed"

at least make it in 100,000 increments

Fair enough......100k increments

ALSO.....NO TIEBREAKER FOR QUIT GUESSES....ONLY ONE GUESS PER CALENDAR DATE....if you submit a date already in play I will roll you FORWARD to next open day....For example, you guess Oct 1...already in play, I roll you to Oct 2 or further forward as needed

trump is gonna win in a landslide... just like brexit the media doesn't have a clue, people don't trust them anywhere close to what they think

but let's change the rules on that popular vote count, don't want to get "price is right'ed"

Yep. Most Americans with a brain see right through the media bias and lies. People are sick of it.

Doesn't quit.

68 million

:laugh

Yes, we realize TGF Mods have slight edge when they use their Ghost accts, but hey.....more reason to get your guess in early

I will add that MOST rational men and women would likely drop out within next couple weeks, but Trump LIVES for the attention and will toil on with ever escalating incendiary statements.

Article yesterday said that his days now are Tweeting, televised interviews, public speaking and every other moment is spent surfing the cable and network news channels looking for coverage of HIMSELF so he can then retort/retaliate etc......fucking awesome